Pro Tools | HD Native TB w/Pro Tools | Ultimate Perp
The Avid Pro Tools | HD Native Thunderbolt Core is the new generation of Pro Tools | HD system that enables you to record, edit, mix and compose music and/or sound for picture with great speed and ease.
Get high-speed connectivity
Pro Tools | HD Native comes with a high-speed Thunderbolt interface and Pro Tools | Ultimate software, enabling you to create and take on big music and audio productions with up to 384 voices/tracks (audio interfaces sold separately). And it offers easy connection to the latest Mac-based desktop and laptop computers for dedicated studio use or on-the-go creation.
Capture and play back performances in the absolute highest audio fidelity, with complete sound transparency. Simply add your choice of one or more premium Pro Tools | HD series audio interfaces to your core system. Record analogue and digital sources in pristine sound clarity with the fully customizable HD I/O. And track, mix, and monitor up to 7.1 surround with the all-in-one HD OMNI.
If you are looking to upgrade an existing studio, Pro Tools | HD Native is an easy fit. Connect the system into any MADI-enabled broadcast, post-production, or live sound environment with the HD MADI option. And keep your HD Native system and all other digital devices connected to it in perfect sync with SYNC HD.
Create without limits
With Pro Tools | Ultimate software included, you can create any type of music or soundtrack project imaginable. Record high-quality audio. Compose with virtual instruments, MIDI, and notation tools. Collaborate with anyone, anywhere. Edit with speed and precision. Work with HD video. Resolve your system to house reference with near-sample-accurate lock to serial timecode. Accelerate mixing with advanced automation. And deliver your best sounding mixes possible.
Get high-speed Thunderbolt connectivity
- When recording, the smallest distraction can affect your performance. The most frustrating—dealing with the latency USB and FireWire-based audio interfaces can bring. That’s why Pro Tools | HD Native elevates your recording experience with high-speed Thunderbolt connectivity. This nearly eliminates that distracting delay you hear while recording, leading to better performances. The interface even offers an audiophile-grade headphone output so you can hear every detail.
- Moving up from a Pro Tools system? Get more power to create bigger, more complex mixes. Create huge sessions with up to 384 audio tracks and 512 instrument tracks. Capture and monitor up to 64 inputs and outputs at the same time. And handle the most intense virtual instrument and plugin-heavy mixes easily.
Achieve pristine sound
- Get the highest fidelity and sound transparency when you choose Pro Tools | HD Series audio interfaces, sold separately. Capture audio in stunning clarity at up to 32-bit, 192 kHz resolution. Get more headroom and less headaches, all thanks to 64-bit floating-point processing. Have more room to push things further, without clipping or obsessive gain staging. And get significantly greater dynamic range to elevate your mixes.
Create on the go
- Free yourself from the confines of the studio and create wherever inspiration takes you. Pair the HD Native Thunderbolt interface with a single rack space HD OMNI audio interface and your laptop and you’ve got a fully mobile, full-powered recording rig. Or compose, edit, and mix with just Pro Tools | Ultimate software on your laptop for easy on-the-go creation.
Work the way you want
- Pro Tools | HD Native is completely modular, so you can create the perfect rig for what you do. Connect up to four Avid and/or third-party analogue and digital audio interfaces. Mix on your full system or on the go with just a laptop. Accelerate mixing by adding a control surface. Integrate into broadcast, post-production, and live sound environments with MADI. And sync your entire studio together as one with included Satellite technology to get the best sound possible.
Avid Pro Tools | Ultimate Perpetual License
Perpetual licence version. This is a one-time purchase that grants you access to the software licence forever. It also includes 12 months of AVID’s Support and Updates plan. This means that for a full year after activating your software, you’ll have access to support directly from AVID, and will be able to upgrade to the latest versions via download as soon as they are released. After the initial 12 months you can renew the Support and Updates plan, and there is also an option to re-start a plan after it has expired.
The Pro Tools Ultimate Perpetual Licence is the most comprehensive music software available on the market. Pro Tools is the industry-leading music software. Pro Tools Ultimate provides in-depth and advanced recording tools, as well as the ability to mix and automate multichannel audio. It comes complete with 100 premium-grade AAX plugins including virtual instruments and effects. Pro Tools Ultimate isn't limited to music, it also provides support for HD video, making it great for post-production too. The Pro Tools Perpetual Licence allows you to buy the software outright, including one year of upgrades and support to keep your software up to date.
Ideal for Music, Movies, TV and More
Pro Tools Ultimate is the most comprehensive version of the award-winning music software. Ultimate provides you with a wide variety of in-depth tools and parameters. Advanced recording and editing capabilities allow you to capture professional-grade recordings and mix them with ease. Pro Tools Ultimate provides support for full surround sound including both 5.1 and 7.1 formats.
The ergonomic and intuitive interface improves your workflow tenfold. You can even mix and automate to multichannel audio, utilising advanced automation to get the most out of your audio. Not only does Pro Tools process audio but it provides you with the ability play and edit HD video within Pro Tools timeline. You can even edit and mix audio for VR headsets, using audio 3460 spatialiser.
Exceptional Audio Fidelity and Performance
Pro Tools is renowned for its unparalleled audio fidelity and performance. The pristine sound quality combined with the advanced controls ensures you get the best finished product. Ultimate includes loop recording as well as track playlists. The new Project Revision feature allows you to access and explore alternative versions of a mix. This can be a very handy tool for sound engineers, allowing you to create multiple mixes and even revert back to older versions.
Industry-Leading Music Creation
Pro Tools is renowned in the professional music world as the industry standard. Countless hit records have been recorded, arranged, mixed and mastered with Avid Pro Tools. The ergonomic and intuitive interface combined with powerful mixing and processing tools makes Pro Tools a must have for any sound engineer or professional musician.
This version of Pro Tools provides you with 256 tracks of audio, with up to 192 inputs and the ability to create unlimited projects. You can utilise up to 512 instrument tracks and 512 MIDI tracks, allowing you to create complex projects with ease.
Work with Artists Using Cloud Collaboration
One of the most prominent new features is Cloud Collaboration. This powerful new tool lets you upload projects to your cloud storage space and invite other artists to collaborate or work on the project. This feature lets you work on projects with other musicians in real time, providing a ground-breaking new way to collaborate and work with other artists.
Includes 100 Premium-Grade AAX Plugins
Pro Tools comes complete with a wide variety of high-grade AAX plugins. The plugin collection spans from high-definition reverbs and EQS to guitar amp emulators. This provides you with everything you need to shape, process, mix and master your musical projects. If you have a subscription or own the 1-year software updates and support plan, you can also access every audio plugin Avid offer in the Avid Complete Plug-in Bundle and Pro Tools | Machine Control.
- 12-month subscription to the industry-leading music software
- Ultra-flexible recording, editing, and mixing environment
- Create with an amazing collection of powerful 64-bit AAX plug-ins
- Collaborate with artists across the world using Avid Cloud Collaborations for Pro Tools
- Quickly free up processing power on demand and share tracks with speed and ease using Track Freeze, Commit and Bounce
- For the first time ever, you now have more ways to get and use Pro Tools | HD. Pro Tools | HD software is available standalone to purchase and own or subscribe to annually
- Over 60 professional-quality virtual instruments, effects, and sound processing plug-ins
- Additional plugins available for subscribers and users with the 1-year software updates and support plan
- Industry-standard DAW, perfect for high-profile music, movie and television projects
- Pro Tools | Control iOS app allows you to take control Pro Tools using your iOS device
- Pristine audio quality - up to 32-bit/192 kHz
- Record and edit with advanced tools to improve your workflow and creativity
- Utilize up to 256 tracks at 44.1/48kHz and up to 192 channels of simultaneous I/O
- Automatic delay compensation provides tight mixing with minimal phase issues
- Multitrack Beat Detective and Elastic Audio let you correct timing across all of your tracks
- Score Editor and MIDI Editor provide comprehensive composing capabilities
- Mix various audio file types and formats in a single session without format conversion
- Create flawless performances using simple track compositing functions
- Mute and Solo visual indicators and Bus Interrogation provide a clear view of signal flow
- Full support for Artist Series and other EUCON-equipped control surfaces
- Low latency monitoring with Core Audio and ASIO hardware delivers smoother tracking
- Play and edit up to 64 tracks of HD Video and Avid DNxHD sequences