Pro Neutrik Unbalanced / Mono Jack Lead (60cm - 15m)
A high-end Unbalanced Jack Lead with Neutrik connectors and double screened Sommer Tricone Cable. As used in top UK recording studios and live performances where sound quality and reliability are essential.
Professional Unbalanced TS Jack Lead for Line Signals. Also suitable for Guitar Leads due to the graphite inner screen which stops possible crackling when the cable is flexed.
- Neutrik NP2 Jacks are based on die-cast zinc shells that have no screws
- Positive cable retention by a chuck which maintains even circular compression
- Perfect connection with 2 µm Ni (Su) contact material on Brass
- Rubber boot reduces cable exit bending stress and the ingress of moisture
- Low loss and low capacity Oxygen Free Cable (OFC) maintains high frequencies
- Spirally wound copper wire strands ensures excellent flexibility and the best possible screening
- A second Graphite semiconductor screen stops cable crackle when fixed
- PVC jacket remains flexible down to -20 degrees
- Leads include a hook and loop retained cable wrap. Can be slipped off if not required. Good for keeping unused stored leads from tangling
- Professionally made in our Luton HQ
Do note that this product is for low-impedance line signals and as such is not meant as a guitar cable. Please check our professional guitar leads and patch cables for that application.