Recently, we have been talking with the Studiospares community, and we have come to the conclusion that most people face very similar issues...Read more
Pro Neutrik Balanced / Stereo Jack Lead All Colours (60cm - 15m)
Availability: Select option below to see availability
- A high-end Balanced Jack Lead with Neutrik connectors and double screened Sommer Club Cable (60cm - 15m).
- As used in top UK recording studios and live performances where sound quality and reliability are essential.
Pro Neutrik Balanced / Stereo Jack Lead (60cm - 15m)
A high-end Balanced Jack Lead with Neutrik connectors and double screened Sommer Club Cable. As used in top UK recording studios and live performances where sound quality and reliability are essential.
Professional Balanced TRS Jack Lead for Line Signals.
- Neutrik NP3 Jacks are based on die-cast zinc shells that have no screws
- Positive cable retention by a chuck which maintains even circular compression
- Perfect connection with 2 µm Ni (Su) contact material on Brass
- Rubber boot reduces cable exit bending stress and the ingress of moisture
- Low loss and low capacity Oxygen Free Cable (OFC) maintains high frequencies
- Spirally wound copper wire strands ensures excellent flexibility and the best possible screening
- A second Graphite semiconductor screen stops cable crackle when fixed
- PVC jacket remains flexible down to -20 degrees
- Leads include a hook and loop retained cable wrap. Can be slipped off if not required. Good for keeping unused stored leads from tangling
- Professionally made in our Luton HQ
Do note that this product is for low-impedance line signals and as such is not meant as a guitar cable. Please check our professional guitar leads and patch cables for that application.