Pro Neutrik Balanced / Stereo Jack Lead 10m Black
A high-end Balanced Jack Lead with Neutrik connectors and double screened Sommer Club Cable. As used in top UK recording studios and live performances where sound quality and reliability are essential.
Professional Balanced TRS Jack Lead for Line Signals.
- Neutrik NP3 Jacks are based on die-cast zinc shells which have no screws
- Positive cable retention by a chuck which maintains even circular compression
- Perfect connection with 2 µm Ni (Su) contact material on Brass
- Rubber boot reduces cable exit bending stress and the ingress of moisture
- Low loss and low capacity Oxygen Free Cable (OFC) maintains high frequencies
- Spirally wound copper wire strands ensures excellent flexibility and the best possible screening
- A second Graphite semiconductor screen stops cable crackle when fixed
- PVC jacket remains flexible down to -20 degrees
- Cable colour black. Optional Red, Green, and Blue
- Leads include a hook and loop retained cable wrap. Can be slipped off if not required. Good for keeping unused stored leads from tangling
- Professionally made in our London HQ
Substitute the following number for the last digit of the code number.
- 0 = Black
- 2 = Red
- 5 = Green
- 6 = Blue
For example, the Red version of the 579290 would be 579295.
- Connectors: Neutrik NP3X
- Cable: Sommer Tricone M11 Cable
- FRNC flame retardant
- Cable diameter: 6.5mm
- Inner conductor: 0.34 sq mm
- Inner conductor diameter: 0.66mm
- Screening: Lapped Oxygen Free Copper screening and a graphite semiconductor screen
- Screen: 19 strands of 0.15mm copper
- Screening coverage: 95%
- Capacity: 115 pF/m
- Conductor resistance: 55Ω/km
Do note that this product is for low-impedance line signals and as such is not meant as a guitar cable. Please check our professional guitar leads and patch cables for that application.