PreSonus Sceptre S6 Studio Monitor with DSP
The unique design of the Sceptre S6 CoActual studio monitor will deliver unmatched lifelike sonic reproduction and three-dimensional soundstage. Accurate reproduction of transients and smooth frequency response will ensure the most honest of listening experiences.
The PreSonus Sceptre S6 studio monitor has garnered praise from so of the most critical engineers in the audio industry. Their unique design delivers a pure and honest sound reproduction that will bring the most subtle of nuances in recordings to light. The result from this monitor is panoramic imaging, finely detailed transient response, and stunning dynamics that is nothing short of astonishing.
The single point source provided by coaxial designs offers some unique advantages, all thanks to their consistent acoustic centre and symmetrical dispersion pattern. The proprietary CoActual design in the Sceptre S6 studio monitor relies on custom coaxial drivers and advanced onboard DSP to create seamless crossover transition and even frequency response. The end result is exceptional 3D imaging with a natural listening experience that reveals even the subtlest of details in recordings.
The PreSonus Sceptre S6 studio monitor features a two-way studio monitor design that places the high-frequency driver directly above the low-frequency driver. So where you listen to monitor is very critical to how well you will hear the audio coming from the monitor. The PreSonus Sceptre S6 studio monitor’s frequency response is symmetrical both horizontally and vertically all thanks to its coaxial speaker design. Coupled with Fulcrum Acoustics Temporal Equalisation algorithms, the result will be a crisper stereo image, greater soundstage depth, increased separation between mix components and less fatiguing experience.
The Sceptre series of studio monitors provide you with extensive user-adjustable contour features to enable you to optimise the monitors for your mixing environment. This adjustability allows these monitors for full integration into any studio environment. The Sceptre series of studio monitors feature a four-position Acoustic Space switch to help in compensating for boundary bass boost that occurs when monitors are placed near a wall. A high-frequency level control will help to further mitigate room anomalies, plus an onboard high-pass filter makes it easy to integrate a Temblor® or other subwoofer into your monitor setup.
- Combines DSP time-correction and point-source design for symmetrical soundstage and micro-definition imaging
- Unique coaxial transducer integrates 6.5-inch midrange driver and 1-inch (25 mm), horn-loaded HF transducer with Coaxial Speaker Coherence Alignment
- Powerful DSP provides critical Temporal Equalisation ™ with multiple FIR filters
- HF Driver Adjust (0 dB, +1 dB, -1.5 dB, -4 dB)
- Acoustic Space settings (0 dB, -1.5 dB, -3 dB, -6 dB)
- High-pass filter (Off, 60 Hz, 80 Hz, and 100 Hz, -24 dB/octave slope)
- Sensitivity (+4 dBu to -10 dBV)
Power and safety
- 180W RMS, Class D biamplification with internal heat sink
- 102 dB maximum continuous SPL
- RF shielding, current-output limiting, and over-temperature protection
- Amplifier “soft start” feature eliminates popping on power-up
- Internal power supply with IEC connector
- Power switch with on/off LED
Inputs and outputs
Balanced XLR and ¼-inch TRS line-level inputs with A-taper level control