Presonus PD-70 Dynamic Vocal Microphone
Nothing’s more important than your voice.
Get professional broadcast quality for your vocal recordings with the PD-70 dynamic microphone. Whether you’re a singer, podcaster, or content creator, the PD-70 captures your vocal tone with warmth and clarity, all while rejecting the ambient sound of your environment, so only your voice shines through.
You rely on your voice. Give it the best.
Get a radio broadcast quality sound, ideally suited for spoken-word applications such as live streaming and podcasting, right out of the box. There is no need for an external pop-filter or post-production processing.
- Dynamic, end-address, broadcast-quality microphone.
- The cardioid polar pattern isolates your voice from your environment.
- A great choice for recording vocals for music, podcasts, radio, and more.
- Works with any audio interface with a microphone preamp; no gain booster or additional hardware required.
- Durable, metal construction.
- Swivelling hard mount for desktop stands and boom arms.
- Removable windscreen to reduce plosives and sibilance.
- 3/8 ″ or 5/8 ″ mount compatible via included adapter.
- Studio One Prime and Studio Magic Software Suite included.