Presonus Eris 3.5 Studio Monitors Pair
Sound you can trust.
PreSonus® Eris-series studio monitors are used worldwide by audio engineers who need to hear every detail of their recordings. Ideal for gaming and home video production, the Eris E3.5 employs the same technology as the larger Eris models to deliver studio-quality sound, with smooth and accurate frequency response. Yet they’re compact enough to fit almost anywhere.
Kevlar woofers deliver a cleaner overall sound.
Every Eris-series studio monitor utilizes a custom-woven Kevlar® low-frequency driver. The weave and nature of the Eris E3.5’s 3.5-inch Kevlar woofer result in a more constant dispersion pattern throughout the frequency range, resulting in less time-smeared audio and cleaner overall sound.
Smooth high end and wide sweet spot.
The Eris E3.5 is equipped with a one-inch silk-dome tweeter that produces a smooth and refined sound, accurately reproducing transients and high frequencies. The tweeter is designed to radiate sound with a fairly wide dispersion pattern, creating a large optimal listening area or “sweet spot” so you can move around and still hear everything accurately.
A speaker’s response is affected by where you place it and the acoustics of your space. That’s why Eris E3.5 active media reference monitors offer easy-to-adjust high- and low-frequency controls. A convenient front-panel volume knob sets both the speaker level and the integrated headphone amplifier level. Be careful with that volume knob, though: Eris E3.5s are driven by an onboard 25 watt/side power amplifier and can get a lot louder than you may expect, while still delivering clear, accurate audio.
Like all PreSonus monitor speakers, the Eris E3.5 offers consistent, accurate listening, with the smooth and even frequency response that has made Eris monitors popular around the world. Their compact and powerful design makes them an ideal solution for any small space.
- Components and construction
- 3.5-inch (89 mm) Kevlar® low-frequency transducer
- 1-inch (25 mm), ultra-low-mass, silk-dome, high-frequency transducer
- Rear-firing acoustic port for superior bass-frequency reproduction
- Optimized, resonance-suppressing internal bracing
- User controls
- High- and low-frequency tuning controls
- Front-panel Volume control for speakers and headphone amplifier
- Power and safety
- 50 watt (25W/side), Class AB biamplification
- RF interference, output current limiting, over-temperature, transient, and subsonic protection
- Amplifier “soft start” feature eliminates popping on power-up
- Internal power supply with IEC connector
- Power switch with on/off LED
- Inputs and outputs
- Balanced ¼-inch TRS, unbalanced 1/8-inch stereo, and RCA inputs
- Integrated stereo headphone amplifier with a front-panel 1/8-inch output
PreSonus AudioBox USB96 Studio
Get started recording today with the complete all-in-one PreSonus package. Based upon the AudioBox USB 96 audio/MIDI interface and the award-winning Studio One recording and production software. The PreSonus AudioBox USB96 Studio is perfect for creating anything from multitrack recordings, demos, live recordings, podcasts, voiceovers, field recordings, sound effects and more.
AudioBox USB 96
The heart of the AudioBox 96 Studio, the AudioBox 96. A simple, reliable and highly portable audio/MIDI interface with the right amounts of features for basic recording needs. Including two combo mic/instrument inputs and zero-latency monitoring, simple plugin and record starlight away. The AudioBox 96 is bus-powered, built to travel and compatible with most recording software for both Mac and PC. Being equipped with high-performance microphone preamplifiers and professional-quality, 24-bit, 96 kHz converters, the AudioBox USB 96 makes high-definition recording a breeze.
Studio One Artist
Studio One Artist is like no other entry-level recording and production software, it is incredibly easy to use, capable of creating studio-quality output. Studio One Artist allows you to work quickly and stay focused, offering unlimited tracks and plugins, all while delivering features not usually seen in entry-level DAW’s. Enjoy access to powerful editing tools without the bother of wading through endless menus, load and save audio clips, MIDI files and effects by drag-and-drop.
M7 Condenser Microphone
The M7 large-diaphragm condenser microphone captures all the musical details, harmonics and subtle nuances of any sound source that would usually be lost with dynamic microphones. The M7 will warm up any sound you decide to capture, making it a go-to microphone for recording vocals and a wide range of instruments.
PreSonus’ HD7 Headphones take full advantage of a patented, semi-open sound chamber to deliver you exceptionally deep low frequencies with a balanced and yet powerful bass punch. Accurate midrange and extended treble response let you pick out the fine details of any mix you are working on, with a lightweight, ergonomic design that will adjust to any head size, the HD7s offer a comfortable listening experience during long sessions.
Make your own magic
PreSonus want to make sure that their audio interfaces come with everything you'll need when in the studio. That’s why they include Studio One Artist with every audio interface product they make. If Studio One Artist wasn't enough, you can also enjoy the included Studio Magic Suite of software with their audio interface products. The 2020 Studio Magic is a major step up from the 2019 edition and includes Ableton Live Lite, tutorials from Melodics, 6 virtual instruments, and 9 effects plug-ins in VST, AU, and AAX formats... all unlocked for use inside Studio One Artist with a retail value of over $1000 (US).
AudioBox USB® 96
- Bus-powered USB audio and MIDI interface
- Perfect match with Studio One® Artist software for Mac® and Windows®
- 24-bit resolution, 44.1, 48, 88.1, and 96 kHz sampling rate
- 2 combo mic/instrument inputs with Class-A mic preamplifiers
- 48V phantom power (for included M7 microphone or other condenser microphones)
- Zero-latency monitoring via internal analogue mixer
- Headphone jack with level control (for included HD7 headphones or other headphones)
- 1/3U rack-mountable
- Computer-to-interface connection cable included
Studio One Artist software
- Elegant single-window work environment
- Powerful drag-and-drop functionality
- Unlimited audio tracks, MIDI tracks, virtual instruments, buses, and FX channels
- Content browser with convenient sort options and preview player
- Most intuitive MIDI-mapping system available
- Real-time audio time-stretching and resampling
- Multitrack comping and MIDI editing
- Transient detection and editing and groove extraction
- Automatic delay compensation
- Advanced automation
- Integrates tightly with Celemony Melodyne
- Instantly configures to PreSonus® interfaces
- Compatible with ASIO-, Windows Audio-, and Core Audio-compliant interfaces
- 26 Native Effects 32-bit effects and virtual instrument plug-ins
- 10+ GB of third-party software, loops, and instruments
- Mac- and Windows-compatible
- Large-diaphragm design
- Captures far more detail than a dynamic mic
- Mic stand adaptor
- Phantom-powered via AudioBox USB
- 9' / 3 m cable included
- Cloth carry bag included
- High neodymium resolution drivers
- Precision-tuned acoustic chamber
- Extended bass response
- Built tough to withstand the abuse
- Auto-fit head pads
- Comfortable and long-lasting ear pads
- 98" / 2.5m single-sided cable
- Optimized pressure
Single Audio Interface
Studiospares Monitor Isolation Pads
The Studiospares Monitor Isolation Pads are specifically designed to isolate your studio monitors from supporting surfaces. Decoupling your studio monitors from the support surfaces using Isolation Pads can reduce the effect of colouring on the sound you are hearing and prevent the sound from being lost towards the floor. Ultimately helping you achieve the most accurate monitoring environment. The high-density isolation can support monitors with a weight of up to 20kg and will provide unparalleled acoustic absorption during your mixing and recording sessions.
- Length: 280mm
- Width: 100mm
- Depth: 25mm