Precision Pro XLR Female Black 5-Pin
A precision connector combining quality and reliability. Based on Black Chrome anodised die cast zinc shells this range builds on a long pedigree of connectors considered second to none
- Rapid assembly assured by four part design and a split chuck.
- No screws to lose Positive cable retention by a chuck which maintains even circular compression.
- Min/Max cable diameters 5mm - 8mm.
- Perfect connection with silver plated contact material on Phosphor Copper Socket contacts contain seven independent contact points to increase conductivity.
- Solder tags take solder easily.
- High temperature insulator material does not melt when soldering Solder barrier stops solder running inside contact area.
- Rubber boot reduces cable exit bending stress and the ingress of moisture.
- Optional coloured rings red, blue, light blue, yellow, green, orange, white and grey.
- Optional coloured boots red, blue, light blue, yellow, green, orange, white and grey.
- Moisture and dirt excluded by a rubber sealing gasket.
- Positive grounding spring with a copper rivet aids soldering and enhanced earthing.
- Wide latching push button for comfortable operation.
- Normally supplied with black boots and rings. (Coloured boots and rings optional).
Optional coloured boots. Sold singly, which can be found below in hyperlinks:
Optional coloured rings. Sold singly , which can be found below in hyperlinks: