P220 Voiceover Starter Kit - RED50
The P220 Voiceover Starter Kit - RED50 features everything you’ll need to get started recording your vocal sessions.
AKG P220 Condenser Mic
The Perception P220 is a large-diaphragm true condenser microphone offering a warm and clear sound for lead vocals, acoustic guitar and brass instruments. A switchable bass-cut filter and attenuation pad make it perfectly suited for use on loud sound sources with sound pressure levels up to 155dB SPL. The rugged and roadworthy design also makes the Perception P220 a perfect choice for on-stage applications.
The Perception P220 represents the most popular and successful microphone within the Perception Series. It comes complete with a spider-type shock mount in an aluminium carrying case.
- One-inch large-diaphragm, true condenser transducer delivers a classic warm and clear sound
- Rugged all-metal body and robust design a reliable and roadworthy tool
- The switchable bass-cut filter eliminates rumble or footfall noise
- Switchable attenuation pad for high-SPL applications up to 155dB
- Designed and engineered in Vienna, Austria - contains the essence of six decades of mic engineering
Studiospares Pro Mic Stand and Telescopic Boom
Manufactured to a standard, not a price. A solid no compromise product with a Diecast metal base and Tommy Bar for easy boom adjustment. The height adjusting sleeve clamp is nylon, not plastic. The precision engineering lavished on this product plus the availability of all components adds up to make this stand the most popular in the UK.
Matte Black Powder coated for a smart and durable finish. Screws do not gouge marks in the metalwork with long legs which guarantees stability. The boom arm can be set to any length and angle and uses a Tommy Bar for easier adjustment. (Plastic Knobs break under pressure) Materials are pre-processed to stop rust. Boom includes a cable clip to stop loose cables pulling the microphone.
- Height adjustable between 1000mm - 1650mm
- Boom Arm Length between 580mm - 910mm
- Mic Stand thread 3/8”
- Threads for Mic Holder 5/8” or 3/8” with the supplied STA5 adaptor
- Boom arm socket 5/8” (Where it attaches to the stand)
- Weight 2.2kg
- Colour Black
Metal Mesh Pop Shield / Filter 120mm
A metal mesh has similar anti-blast characteristics as the open cloth counterpart but is more durable and can be easily cleaned with a cloth. Fabric versions are more difficult to clean and can sometimes be considered unhygienic. The 120mm diameter steel metal screen has a multitude of holes that break up the blast of air emitted by the performer. The remaining metal surrounding the holes are angled to further break up the parallel air currents hitting the screen. Handling is also easier. Imported in bulk and sold direct to the user, hence the low price.
XLR Male - XLR Female Moulded 6m
This range of Moulded equipment leads is true of professional quality. The leads are heavy duty and not consumer Hi-Fi types and are considered second to none.
Studiospares RED50 Reflection Filter
The RED50 is an entry-level mic filter offering a significant improvement in clarity when recording vocals. A simplified design that is quick and easy to set up, the RED50 is also lighter than other alternatives, making it a highly portable solution you can take anywhere.
- Adjustable both horizontally and vertically, making it simple to get the perfect setup whether you're using a large or small microphone.
- Comes with a clamp to attach the RED50 to a mic stand.
- Dimensions 500 x 380 x 260 mm