Novation Launchpad Pro MK3
The Launchpad Pro MK3 is simply made to produce. Being Novation’s most powerful grid controller for producing music in Ableton Live and with hardware, the Launchpad Pro MK3 provides everything you’ll need to not only create but also perform your tracks live.
The MK3 takes the lead with its integration with Ableton Live. You’ll be able to launch clips and scenes, access mixer, device and transport controls and quantise, duplicate and double, all without having to touch your mouse. When creativity strikes, you’ll never lose an idea thanks to the Launchpad Pro’s one-click access to Ableton Live’s Capture MIDI function.
Keep your tracks always evolving with the 4x track, 8x note polyphonic, 32-step standalone sequencer. Sequence virtual instruments and instantly print patterns to Clips in Ableton Live. Or even hook up your favourite hardware to play patterns via MIDI, Novation guarantee the Launchpad Pro to integrate seamlessly. Micro Steps will take grooves. Off-grid. Probability, Mutation, Sync Rate and Play Order will allow for transformations on the fly. Patterns can be chained together and assigned to Scenes to enable you to build complete songs.
The Launchpad Pro MK3 is the most playable Launchpad yet. It features velocity and pressure-sensitive pads that are now bigger and more responsive than ever, perfect for playing grooves and launching clips. Scale mode locks pads to a musical key, so you never have to worry about hitting a wrong note. Additionally, Chord mode is an inspirational tool for building harmonies.
Custom Modes transform the Launchpad Pro into a hands-on control surface for any MIDI-compatible software or hardware, so you can design yourself the perfect controller for live performances so you can perform with all of your gear at once. Simply drag and drop widgets in Novation Components to configure your layout, then store as one of 8x Custom Modes. If you feel the need, you can disconnect your computer and then switch between Modes for expressive and creative control over anything MIDI.
With or without your computer the Launchpad Pro MK3 is your music-making creativity hub. Simply hook the Launchpad Pro into an all-hardware rig using MIDI In, Out and Out 2/Thru ports on 3.5mm connectors. Lastly, the Easy Start Tool will aid in a speedy configuration process so you can start producing music as quickly as possible. And no matter where you are in the world, you can rely on a 3-year warranty if any Novation hardware needs repairing or replacing due to manufacturer error.
What’s in the box:
- Launchpad Pro
- USB-A to USB-C Cable
- USB-C to USB-C Cable
- USB-A Power Adaptor
- 3x TRS Minijack to DIN MIDI Adapters
- Safety information sheet
Ableton Live 10 Lite is included. If you already have Ableton Live it must be version 10 or higher to work with Launchpad Pro. We recommend that you update to the latest version, as previous versions of Ableton Live do not include Launchpad Pro integration with Live. Launchpad Pro will also work as a standard MIDI controller.
- Ableton Live Lite – quickly organise and arrange your sounds and start making tracks with this staple electronic-music-making software.
- Two months Splice Sounds membership – offering millions of high-quality, royalty-free one-shots, loops, and presets, with new releases daily.
- AAS Session Bundle – Three synths for music makers, providing staple sounds for your tracks.
- XLN Addictive Keys – Access one of four virtual keyboards when you register your first piece of Novation or Focusrite hardware.
- Klevgrand R0Verb and DAW Cassette – High quality reverb and tape deck emulation plug-ins, to add some space or take your sound back to the golden age of cassette tapes.
- Softube Time and Tone bundle – made up of four of Softube's world class plug-ins: reverb, delay, an easy to use mastering tool and distortion.
- Sound Collective – bringing Novation hardware owners a new free plug-in every couple of months.
USB power supply included for standalone operation.