Get you and your band into a major studio and take your songs to the next level.
This is your chance to record your tracks at the state-of-the-art Marshall Studios in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire.
Enter now for the chance to win a one-day recording session at Marshall Studio!
Located at Marshall HQ, Milton Keynes, the Marshall Studio is a state-of-the-art recording and mixing studio featuring a live room large enough for a 250-person gig. The control room is equipped with a great range of outboard, mics and ProTools Ultimate. But most notably, it features the stunning Blake Devitt customised 70’s vintage Neve 8048 console which sounds amazing.
You can see the full Marshall Studio gear spec here.
At Marshall Studio you have all the tools at your disposal to make your mark in music in a creative environment inspired by the ethos of Jim Marshall himself. The attention to detail at Marshall Studio guarantees an unparalleled recording experience.
Prizes up for grabs:
1st Prize – 1 Day of recording at Marshall Studio, Milton Keynes
2nd Prize – £250 Voucher to be spent at Studiospares.com on selected products
3rd Prize – Product bundle worth £50
How to enter:
Submit a demo or live performance of your act or band performing an original song, along with a short bio (max 200 words) and other required information here.
Your submitted track must be between 2-4 minutes.
Only the following video and audio formats will be accepted for the track submissions: YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Soundcloud, and Vimeo. - We cannot accept submissions from any other source.
Your submission will be judged by the team at Marshall Studio.
If you win you will have the opportunity to record at Marshall Studio. The date of the session is TBC and will be organised once the winner has been selected.
The competition is open to unsigned UK based bands and solo artists only.
The competition closes at 13:00 on 31st May 2022.
Terms & Conditions
- For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, "The Promoter" refers to “Studiospares Europe Ltd.” The "Prize" refers to “The chance to WIN one of day recording at Marshall Studios”
- By entering the competition, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- All entries must be received by 13:00 on 31st May 2022. One (1) winner in United Kingdom will be selected on or before 1st July 2022 and the winner will be notified on or after this date.
- No purchase necessary. Winners will not be required to pay to enter the competition.
- The successful winner of the Prize will receive further information and Terms & Conditions when they are notified.
- By entering the competition, you grant permission to be added to our email database and opt-in for all future marketing.
- Entrants agree to let us film and photograph on the day and share across our relevant marketing channels.
- Entrants must be over 18 years old on the date of their entry.
- Employees of The Promoter are not eligible to enter.
- Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Soundcloud, Bandcamp or any other social media or music platform or service are not in any way affiliated or involved in the competition.
- Only one entry per act per competition will be accepted.
- Each entrant must complete the submission form in full.
- The entrant must fully own the rights to the track they are submitting, and by entering they grant permission for The Promoter to use the contents of the submission in their marketing materials without any given notice.
- The Promoter will not be held liable for any failure of receipt of entries. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete, or otherwise invalid.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter’s liability under or in connection with the competition or these terms and conditions shall be limited to the cost price of the Prize in question.
- Travel and accommodation expenses will not be covered. It is the sole responsibility of the winner to organise their own travel and accommodation.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions, the competition or any Prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by a participant even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and the promoter and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
- Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable, and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where a Prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value.
- The Promoter will not be held liable if the named prize becomes unavailable or cannot be fulfilled.
- The name, address, email address and phone number of the winner must be provided to The Promoter if requested and will be shared to enable the fulfilment of the Prize.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond The Promoter’s reasonable control, the promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the competition or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
- The Promoter's decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner’s name and social media username may be posted on the social media profiles and be included in other relevant marketing materials and channels of The Promotor after the winner has been selected.
- Entrants must be UK based.