Neve 8803 Dual Channel EQ
Designed to deliver the inimitable sound of the flagship Neve 88RS console, the Neve 8803 Dual Equalizer’s circuitry is based on the classic Neve 8108 topology. Balanced inputs and ±20dB trim are followed by two 12dB per octave filters. The High-Pass Filter has a variable corner frequency from 25Hz to 300Hz, and the Low-Pass Filter has a range of 3kHz-15kHz. The four bands of equalization offer selectable shelving and switchable Q on the high and low bands, with continuously variable Q on the mid frequency bands. Frequency selection is variable on all bands within the ranges 33Hz-440Hz, 120Hz-2kHz, 0.8kHz-9kHz and 1.5kHz-18kHz.
For modern producers and engineers looking to shape and develop sounds with unrivalled sonic purity and musicality, the 8803 Dual Channel Equalizer is the preeminent choice.
Part of the exclusive Neve 88 Series, theNeve 8803is a dual channel equalizer and filter. Like the other units in the 88 series collection, the 8803 is hand-made and hand-wired in Burnley, England, and delivers legendary Neve sound with digitally recallable settings via USB connection to Mac or PC. This is an outstanding tool for creative flexibility, allowing Neve’s legendary analogue processing to be used as never before in collaboration with computer workstations.
- Revered equalization circuitry derived from classic 8108 design and flagship 88RS analogue console
- Hand-built and hand-wired by Neve in Burnley, England
- ±20dB Input trim
- High pass filter 25Hz-300Hz, 12dB per octave
- Low pass filter 3kHz-15kHz, 12dB per octave
- EQ High 1.5k-18kHz, selectable Shelving/Bell, selectable Hi Q
- EQ Mid High 0.8kHz-9kHz, Q range: 0.3 to 7 continuously variable
- EQ Mid Low 120Hz-2kHz, Q range: 0.3 to 7 continuously variable
- EQ Low 33Hz-440Hz, selectable Shelving/Bell, selectable Hi Q
- EQ bypass switch
- USB port for recall of settings via Mac or PC and control software
- XLR input combination jack, +4dBu, -10dBV
- XLR and parallel jack outputs
- External 100V-250V power supply