Native Instruments Maschine MK3
The next generation music production and performance instrument with a fast, intuitive, and fun way to create and perform tracks and beats on a computer-based setup.
- Fast, intuitive, and fun way to create and perform tracks and beats
- Integrated hardware / software system includes sampler, arranger, mixer, FX, and a built-in audio interface
- Includes MASCHINE 2 software and 8 GB sound library plus KOMPLETE 13 SELECT with 50 GB of instruments and effects
- Integrated hardware/software system includes sampler, arranger, mixer, FX, and more
- 8 GB MASCHINE library with samples, one-shots, sliced loops, sampled instruments, presets, patterns, drum kits, and songs
- Includes 25 GB KOMPLETE 11 SELECT library – see opposite for details
- 25 pro-quality studio and creative FX including ﬁlter, EQ, delay, reverb and compressor
- 2 high-resolution RGB colour displays for precision sample slicing, sound tweaking, note editing, mixing, browsing, and more
- 16 large, ultra-sensitive pads make two-handed drumming easy
- Pro-grade, 96 kHz / 24-bit audio interface with 2 x ¼” TRS line outputs, 2 x ¼” TRS line inputs, ¼” dynamic mic input, stereo headphone output, 1 x MIDI In, 1 x MIDI out; 1 x Footswitch
- Touch sensitive knobs for parameter tweaking
- Smart Strip for strumming notes, pitch bending sounds, performing with FX, and more
- Four-directional push encoder for browsing, navigating, adjusting levels and balance
- Powered via USB 2.0 or with the included power supply unit
- Seamless integration with KOMPLETE
- Classic groovebox features including 16 velocity levels, swing,
- pad link, note repeat, step sequencer, and vintage MPC 60/SP 1200 sampling emulation
- Compatible with all major DAWs (including Ableton Live, Logic Pro, and FL Studio) as a VST or Audio Units plug-in with full multi-core support
INCLUDED SOFTWARE (provided as downloads upon hardware registration)
MASCHINE Software includes everything you need to create and perform songs – including an 8 GB library of high-quality sounds, drum kits, multi-sampled instruments, patterns, projects, and sliced loops right out of the box, plus Drum Synths: 5 fully tweakable, automatable drum plug-ins built exclusively for MASCHINE.
The package also includes KOMPLETE 11 SELECT – 11 premium instruments and effects:
- MASSIVE – virtual analogue synthesizer
- MONARK – iconic mono synth
- THE GENTLEMAN – classic upright piano DRUMLAB – sampled / synthesized percussion REAKTOR PRISM – polyphonic synthesizer SCARBEE MARK 1 – electric piano
- RETRO MACHINES – 20+ legendary vintage synths VINTAGE ORGANS – sampled classic organs WEST AFRICA – percussion library
- SOLID BUS COMP – powerful compressor REPLIKA – pro-quality delay
BUILT FOR SPEED
MASCHINE lets you effortlessly produce beats, melodies, and harmonies with powerful drum synths, premium sounds, an integrated sampler, and more – cutting-edge software meets intuitive hardware for ultra-smooth workflow.
- MORE VISUAL: Two high-res colour screens make it easy to slice samples, browse and preview sounds, tweak FX, and mix and edit your projects – without looking at your computer.
- MORE INTUITIVE: Stay in the creative zone with a truly hands-on, optimized layout with more dedicated function buttons and a new four-directional push encoder.
- MORE EXPRESSIVE: Find new ways to express yourself with MASCHINE’s Smart Strip – use it like a pitchwheel to bend sounds, experiment with perform FX, or strum sounds like a guitar.
- MORE CONVENIENT: USB-powered and packed with a built-in, pro-grade 96 kHz / 24-bit audio interface, you can record, play, and perform from anywhere.
PLAY TO YOUR OWN BEAT
MASCHINE’s 16 ultra-responsive pads makes it fun and easy to play. In Pad mode, drum in beats or lightly brush sounds on the 16 ultra-responsive pads. Switch to Keyboard mode and play like a piano. And in Step mode, program sounds precisely where you want them, and automate pitch, volume, LFO, or any other parameter step by step for incredibly intricate and musical results in record time.
BROWSE SOUNDS WITHOUT BREAKING THE FLOW
MASCHINE’s ultra-fast, tag-based browser gives your creativity no time to slow down. Use MASCHINE’s two full-colour display screens plus the 4-directional push encoder to quickly find any project, group, sound, instrument, effect or sample. Then simply load it and go.
SAMPLE, SLICE, PLAY – IN THE STUDIO OR ON THE GO
With a professional-grade, 96kHz / 24-bit built-in audio interface, MASCHINE makes sampling fluid and simple – grab audio, slice it, and shape it. The USB-powered hardware gives you total control, and the hi-res displays let you slice samples with laser precision. Experienced beatheads will love the vintage sampling modes.
KICKSTART NEW IDEAS
Whether you’re a pro or just making your first beat, MASCHINE helps you spark new ideas without disrupting your flow. Automatically generate random new melodies and drum patterns with the Variation Engine. And discover exciting new transitions and builds with morphing between parameter snapshots using Lock.
DISCOVER UNIQUE WAYS TO PERFORM AND PLAY
The Smart Strip opens up unique new ways to perform and play. Use it like a pitchwheel to bend and modulate sounds. Add new tactile dimensions to Perform FX, like stutter, echo, and flanger. Or strum samples, sounds, and drums like a guitar to discover new sonic textures.
ROBUST PRODUCTION SOFTWARE
MASCHINE software comes stocked with everything you need to turn your ideas into complete tracks. Whether you’re sketching and arranging your track, or mixing it down and performing, MASCHINE keeps you moving from one step to the next – without breaking your creative stride.
A WORLD OF SOUND
MASCHINE comes with an acclaimed 8 GB library of high-quality samples, sliced loops, drum kits, instruments, patterns, and projects right out of the box. Plus, it also includes KOMPLETE 13 SELECT – 16 premium instruments and effects, including MASSIVE, MONARK, PRISM, HYBRID KEYS, RAUM, and much more. If you can think it up, you can make it happen.
FLEXIBLE FOR ANY STUDIO SETUP
MASCHINE easily fits into any production style. Use it as a self-contained production system to create and perform your own songs. Tap into its powerful software and expansive sound library as a VST or Audio Unit in Ableton Live, Logic Pro, FL Studio, or your favourite DAW. Or harness its intuitive workflow as an advanced DAW controller.
- Mac OS X 10.11 or macOS 10.12 (latest update)
- Windows 7, 8, or 10 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit)
- Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- USB 2.0 or higher