Mini Jack - 2x Jack Sockets 20cm
This range of Mini Jack leads are truely of professional quality. Leads are heavy duty and not consumer Hi-Fi types and considered second to none.
1. Strong bond between cable and connectors
2. The substantial strain relief greatly increases cable reliability at the point where the cable exits the connector
3. Low self capacity Oxygen Free Cable (OFC) ensures high frequencies are not attenuated
4. Not susceptible to hums and interference from Taxis, mobile phones and thyristor controlled lighting
5. Best possible screening by 64 strands of copper wire wound spirally round the signal conductor
6. Gold plated so will not tarnish to provide perfect contact every time
7. Leads include a hook and loop retained cable wrap. Can be slipped off if not required.
8. Short length saves using adaptors which put large stresses on the output socket
- Splitting a Mini Jack output between equipment and headphones
- Using two headphones
- Interfacing portable equipment, mobile phones and computers to amps, mixers, recorders and FX units.
- Mixing two outputs to equipment with a Mini Jack input.
- Manufactured in accordance with ISO9001 and imported by the container load to sell at a highly competitive price.
Other similar Moulded Mini Jack Leads:
688740 Mini Jack - 2x XLR male 0.2metres
688750 Mini Jack - 2x XLR male 3.0 meteres
688760 Mini Jack - 2x Phono plugs 1 metre
688770 Mini Jack - 2x Phono plugs 3 metres
688780 Mini Jack - 2x Mono Jacks 2 metres
688790 Mini Jack - 2x Mono Jacks 5 metres
689040 Mini Jack - 2x Mini Jack Sockets 0.2 metres