Miktek DI1 Active DI Box
The Miktek Audio Tool Box line features several clever audio devices providing solutions to a variety of audio applications. Their simple compact designs feature professional audio performance and easy to use functionality. The HM4 provides four channels of high quality headphone amplification. The HM2 is a personal monitor that provides a “more me” headphone and input source mixing. For the connecting instruments and line level sources, there is the DI1 active direct box and DI2 stereo active direct box.
The MX4 miniature mixer offers four inputs with XLR mic, 1/8-inch stereo and two 1⁄4-inch mono ins with a stereo 1/4-inch output. The PS2 features two channels of 48 Volt phantom power for operating condenser mics. The ATB series are attractively styled, and their robust construction features a strong aluminum extruded chassis to assure reliable performance from venue to venue.
- 1⁄4” input for instrument or speaker levels
- Selectable COMBINE feature for summing INPUT and THRU
- * Selectable input PAD
- * 48 Volt phantom power or 9 Volt operation
- Selectable ground lift and phase reversal on balanced XLR output
- 1⁄4” true bypass output
- Sturdy aluminum shell with stabilizing rubber grip feet
- Ideal in studio and stage applications