Building upon the success of the original M32, the Midas M32 LIVE is a 40-input digital mixing console that is designed for live performance and live and studio recording. This latest updated adds well illuminated buttons and knobs and a preinstalled DN32-LIVE expansion module.
Housed in a high-performance carbon fiber, aluminum, and high-impact steel chassis, this console is both lightweight and durable, making it ideal for professional audio applications such as touring sound, A/V, club installs and more. The mixer features 32 Midas PRO microphone preamplifiers, which are used in the industry standard MIDAS XL4 and HERITAGE 3000 consoles. In addition, the console features 25 time-aligned and phase-coherent mix buses and is fitted with 25 motorized faders that are rated for 1 million life cycles.
The M32-LIVE includes a vast array of built-in effects that are designed to take the place of your outboard signal processors, thus reducing set up times and streamlining your workflow. The Virtual FX rack features 8 true-stereo, studio-grade effects engines each assignable to any input, group, or output mix bus. Choose from high-end FX plug-ins that have been modeled after classic audio gear including the Urei 1176, Teletronix LA-2A and Fairchild 670 compressors, as well as the legendary Pultec EQP-1a and EQ5 equalizers. There is also a wide range of reverbs, delays, modulation effects, and much more.
- Live performance and studio recording digital console with up to 40 simultaneous input channels
- 32 award-winning Midas PRO microphone preamplifiers
- 25 time-aligned and phase-coherent mix buses
- AES50 networking allows up to 96 inputs and 96 outputs
- 32 bi-directional channels of live recording/playback on dual SD/SDHC (cards not included)
- Up to 3 hours of 32 channel PCM recording in one session
- stored as uncompressed WAV files
- High-performance carbon fibre, aluminium and high-impact steel structure
- 40 bit floating point digital signal processing
- 8 DCA and 6 mute groups
- 8 digital signal processing effects engines
- 25 Midas PRO motor faders
- Daylight viewable 7” full colour TFT display screen
- 32 x 32 channel USB 2.0 audio interface
- DAW remote control emulations of Mackie Control* and HUI* protocols
- Optional wireless remote control with Midas Apps for iPhone* and iPad*
- Auto-ranging universal switch-mode power supply
- 10-Year Warranty Program
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.