MIDAS DM16 Mixer
The DM16 features 12 award-winning, MIDAS microphone preamplifiers with true +48 V Phantom Power, acclaimed by audio engineers the world over for their transparency and nuanced low noise, high-headroom design. Add to this TRS Line Inputs on all 16 channels (8 mono and 2 stereo), mono channel Inserts and 3-band EQ with mid-frequency sweep, 2 switchable pre/post-fader aux sends, 2 monitor outs and 2-track RCA I/O, and you have an analogue work of art – the fully featured DM16!
With 16 channels, the DM16 has more than enough microphone and line inputs to manage a small band or worship team with channels to spare – both on the stage and in the studio. It is also the ideal choice for use as a keyboard or drum sub-mixer for larger scale performances.
Line channels 13/14 - 15/16 are dedicated stereo channels, making them ideal for stereo instruments, such as keyboards – and can also be used for mono signals thanks to a convenient balance control on each 2-channel grouping. These channels can also be used as return inputs for signals sent external effects processing equipment.
- Live performance and studio recording analogue mixer with 16 input channels
- 12 mono input channels with award-winning Midas microphone preamplifiers
- 2 electronically-balanced stereo line input channels on 1/4" TRS connectors
- 3 band EQ on mono channels with swept mid band
- 2 aux sends with pre/post fader switching 60 mm precision long-life faders
- Rugged chassis construction for durability in portable applications
- Auto-ranging universal switch-mode power supply