The MIDAS DL32 provides 32 remote-controllable pre amps in a protable solution
The Midas DL32 Digital Stage Box is the perfect solution for connecting the on-stage signal with the front of house (FOH).
The DL32 provides 32 MIDAS PRO Series remote-controllable mic pre amps, along with 16 balanced analogue XLR returns at the stage end – all in a single Cat 5e cable with a maximum stretch of 100m (328'). When used as part of a complete M32 system, two DL32 stage boxes can be cascaded via the built-in AES50 ports, providing connectivity for any number up to 64 mic/line inputs, 32 balanced outputs and the ULTRANET port allows direct connection to TURBOSOUND iQ Series loudspeakers and the BEHRINGER POWERPLAY P-16 Personal Monitoring System, which can feed up to 48 individual monitor mixers.
There is also 2 optical ADAT sockets and AES3 (AES/EBU) for connecting to outboard devices, a convenient USB port for system updates via PC, plus MIDI I/O for lighting systems and sound module control. The DL32 has been designed to work seamlessly with the MIDAS M32 Digital Mixing Console, but any mixing board with AES50 networking capability can still tap quickly in to the DL32’s powerful feature set. For example the DL32 can link easily to a XL48 and create a high-performance, lightweight 32 x 16 digital snake with full remote preamp control.
- Flexible professional digital stage box that works with Powerplay monitor systems and AES50-ready digital consoles
- 32 x fully programmable and remote-controllable Midas Pro mic preamps give you exceptional sound, right from the stage
- 16 x analog, servo-balanced XLR outputs let you send complete monitor mixes to the stage
- AES50 network ports provide you with ultra-low latency digital audio that's in-ear compatible
- Up to 100m (328') of networking capability via a single lightweight Cat 5e cable (not included)
- Dual AES50 ports let you cascade up to 2 DL32 units together for an up to 64-in/32-out system
- Precise LED metering plus 7-segment displays let you keep a close eye on your levels
- Headphones output assignable to any of the inputs/outputs for on-stage monitoring
- Ultranet connectivity for Behringer's Powerplay P16 personal monitoring system is perfect for in-ear applications
- Dual ADAT outputs for use in splitter mode and stand-alone digital multicore applications
- MIDI In/Out provide bidirectional communication between FOH console and on-stage MIDI devices
- Durable yet compact, all-steel 3U rack-mount chassis provides flexible mounting