AKG P170 Instrument Mic
The Perception 170 is a small-diaphragm condenser microphone for recording overheads, percussions, acoustic guitars and strings. Its lightweight 1/2-inch true condenser transducer diaphragm delivers outstanding clarity and transient response. A switchable attenuation pad enables the Perception 170 to be used close to sound sources delivering up to 155dB SPL.
The Perception 170 utilizes the experience of sound engineers from around the world and is considered an affordable alternative to the legendary AKG C451 B. Incorporated in a heavy-duty all-metal chassis, it delivers the legendary AKG sound to project studios and to every stage.
- Lightweight diaphragm delivers outstanding clarity and transient response
- Transformerless electronics for full dynamic range and lowest distortion
- Rugged all-metal body and robust design withstand tough day-to-day use
- Cardioid polar pattern for a multiplicity of applications
- Switchable attenuation pad for high-SPL applications up to 155dB