Items 1-29 of 29
- Shure MV7 Podcast Microphone BlackOur price £233.004 in stock
- Shure MV7 Podcast Microphone SilverOur price £256.001 in stock
- Shure SM7B Dynamic Mic + Adjustable Broadcast Mic Boom Arm Stand by Trojan ProOur price £400.0011 in stock
- Electro-Voice RE20-Black Broadcast Dynamic MicOur price £588.00Backorder
- Shure SM58 Stage Performance KitOur price £144.00Backorder
- Electro-Voice RE-320 Dynamic MicOur price £300.00Backorder
- Shure SM7B Dynamic MicrophoneOur price £348.0011 in stock
- Shure Beta 56A Dynamic MicOur price £147.002 in stock
- Electro-Voice RE27 ND Dynamic MicOur price £601.00Backorder
- Electro-Voice 635A Beige Handheld Interview MicOur price £201.00Backorder
- Electro-Voice RE20 Broadcast Dynamic MicOur price £538.00Backorder
- Shure SM57 Dynamic Instrument MicrophoneOur price £96.0028 in stock
- Shure Beta 57A Instrument MicOur price £128.0011 in stock
- Shure 520DX Dynamic MicOur price £124.00Backorder
- Shure SM58 Dynamic Vocal MicrophoneOur price £96.00More than 30 in stock
- Shure SM58 + Mic Boom Stand + 5m XLR LeadOur price £119.00More than 30 in stock
- Shure SM58S Dynamic Mic W/SwitchOur price £104.0014 in stock
- Shure Beta 58A Dynamic MicrophoneOur price £153.0013 in stock
- Shure 565SD Classic Dynamic Vocal MicOur price £130.00Out of stock
- Shure Super55 Deluxe Dynamic MicrophoneOur price £216.00Backorder
- Shure SM48-LC Dynamic MicOur price £65.00Backorder
- Shure SM48S-LC Dynamic Mic w/SwitchOur price £72.00Backorder
- Shure PGA48 Vocal Mic with XLR-Jack leadOur price £42.00Backorder
- Shure PGA48 Vocal Mic with XLR-XLR leadOur price £45.00Backorder
- Shure PGA58 Dynamic Mic with XLR-Jack LeadOur price £64.00Backorder
- Shure PGA58 Dynamic Mic with XLR-XLR LeadOur price £64.005 in stock
- Shure PGA58BTS Vocal Mic/Stand/Cable SetOur price £76.00Backorder
- Shure KSM8 Handheld Dynamic Mic NickelOur price £326.00Backorder
- Shure MV7 Podcast KitOur price £251.00Backorder
Items 1-29 of 29
What is a dynamic microphone?
Dynamic microphones boast a flat frequency response, they are capable of capturing and directly handling high-volume sources such as guitar amplifiers and drums, unlike condenser microphones.
When to use a dynamic microphone?
Dynamic microphones are the ideal live microphone, with their durable high-quality build they can withstand the heaviest of treatments night after night.
Dynamic Microphones such as the Shure SM58, Sontronics Solo and Sennheiser e835 have become famous industry standards for live performance vocals, due to their low sensitivity and cardioid polar pattern they can withstand high gain without feeding back.
Are dynamic microphones good for recording vocals?
Dynamic microphones are excellent for recording and capturing vocals, voiceovers, podcasts and any voice-based application.
Dynamic mics are a go-to choice for most podcasters and broadcasters as they’re less susceptible to picking up other sound sources than a condenser microphone, which makes them a great choice for when you have multiple people in one room.
Do dynamic microphones require phantom power?
Being passive, they don’t require any power like a condenser microphone.
Need help choosing a microphone? We’re here to help, so contact us if you have any questions.