Sontronics STC-3X Pack Silver three-pattern condenser mic with accessories
The Sontronics STC-3X Pack is an all-in-one microphone and accessories package that is the ideal solution for achieving professional-level recordings at home or in your studio. The STC-3X is a British-designed multi-pattern condenser microphone that features 3 of the most common polar patterns: cardioid, omnidirectional and figure of 8. All of which are selectable by using a simple rear-mounted switch on the mic itself. The STC-3X features a dual one-inch, gold-sputtered diaphragm that is housed in a large, open grille and its filter and pad controls make the STC-3X a true workhorse of any studio.
The STC-3X will provide you with stunning results on a wide range of applications that include male & female vocals, acoustic instruments, pianos, percussion, wind instruments and more. The STC-3X really comes into its own with spoken word applications. So next time you go to record your next podcast, voiceover, stream or broadcast, the STC-3X should be your first choice. The STC-3X doesn't stop shining there, flip it into Omni mode and experience incredible room capture capabilities for overhead miking as well as ensemble recording (backing vocals, choral, instrumental, orchestral and even rock bands). Just in case you thought it couldn't get better, in figure of 8 mode the STC-3X performs incredibly for stringed instruments, face to face singing or rapping, X-Y stereo micing applications and even cross table interviews.
Like all Sontronics microphones, the STC-3X is protected by a free lifetime warranty.
- Large-diaphragm condenser mic
- 3 polar patterns: omni, cardioid, figure-of-eight
- 3-stage pad and 3-stage filter
- Comes with free pop shield, shock mount, 5-metre XLR cable and zip-up pouch
- Clear mids and highs, solid low end
- Smooth roll-off in high frequencies
- Extremely versatile
- Lifetime Warranty
- Male & female vocals
- Broadcast & voiceover
- Acoustic guitar
- Guitar amps
- Solo strings, woodwind & brass
- Vocal and instrumental ensemble
- Solo percussion & drumkit
- Room & overhead miking
- Spider-style shock mount (with two spare elastics)
- Pro-quality, nylon-mesh pop shield (modelled on our best-selling ST-POP)
- 5-metre female-to-male XLR cable
- Vinyl, leather-look, zip-up microphone pouch