Shure Beta 87C Condenser Mic
This vocal mic has an extremely smooth, tailored response for a warm, natural sound. Its cardioid design blocks sound from the rear of the microphone, making it ideal for use with In-Ear monitors.
The Beta 87A has consistently been a top choice of performers and audio technicians around the world due to its superb accuracy and detail, and rich vocal production. This long-standing favourite now incorporates a cardioid polar pattern and has been named the Beta 87C TM.
Developed in response to professional demands associated with the use of personal monitoring devices like the Shure PSM ® Series, Shure's new Beta 87C premium vocal microphone delivers studio-grade performance and a smooth, extended high-end frequency response in a cardioid condenser design.
The uniform cardioid polar pattern of the Beta 87C enables users to effectively reject ambient noise arriving at the rear of the microphone, an attribute that will be especially appealing to users of personal monitors and others who frequently experience undesirable sounds bleeding into their mixes.
Other Features Include:
- Smooth, wide frequency response with slight presence rise
- Uniform cardioid polar pattern for maximum isolation
- Minimal off-axis tone colouration
- Low-frequency roll-off compensates for the proximity effect
- Three-stage pop filter minimizes breath pop and noise
- Break-resistant stand adapter
- Frequency response: 50 to 20,000 Hz