RODE NT4 Stereo Mic
The RODE NT4 stereo microphone offers a perfect X/Y stereo array without the need for matched pair microphones, complex stereo bars and equipment. Simply place the microphone and capture a realistic stereo field using a single microphone.
Combining an acoustically matched pair of 1/2" cardioid condenser capsules fixed in a perfect 90-degree near-coincident alignment, the NT4 instantly creates a faithful stereo array that is ideal for drum overheads, percussion, choir vocals, environmental recording and sound design in a studio or in the field.
The NT4's versatility is further extended by its ability to be powered by a 9V battery, in addition to 48V phantom power. Both stereo XLR and 3.5mm minijack cables are supplied to ensure the NT4 is ready to record to a mixing console, portable recorder or camera.
The RODE NT4 microphone is designed and made in Australia, and covered by RODE's industry-leading 10-year warranty.
- Stereo X/Y condenser microphone
- Dual externally biased 1/2" capsules with gold-sputtered diaphragm
- Capsules closely matched with a full-frequency response
- Dual power operation
- Custom stereo cables included - 5-pin stereo XLR, Minijack (Via included cable) and dual 3-pin XLR (via included cable)
- Custom twin-head windshield (WS4) included
- Includes custom twin-head windshield WS4, RC4 case and 5-pin Minijack and XLR stereo cables
- Surface mount circuitry
- 10-year extended warranty when you register your microphone
What's in the Box:
- 1x NT4
- 1x WS4 (windshield)
- 1x Dual XLR Cable
- 1x 3.5mm Cable
- 1x RM3 (mic clip)
- 1x 3/8 to 5/8 thread adaptor
- 1x Zip Pouch