PreSonus PM-2 Small Diaphragm Condenser Matched Pair of Microphones
The PreSonus PM-2 Small Diaphragm Condenser matched pair of Microphones are sonically matched for precise stereo imaging, perfect for stereo recording applications like acoustic instruments, drum overheads, ensembles and many more. The PreSonus PM-2 microphones give you the tools to achieve professional-quality recording results, all thanks to their incredible specification and build quality.
Each PreSonus PM-2 small-diaphragm cardioid condenser microphone is equipped with a 3⁄4” gold-sputtered capsule housed in an ultra-light chassis, to make manoeuvring the microphone into the desired position an absolute breeze. The PreSonus PM-2 microphones are sold as a sonically matched pair and come equipped with a stereo bar for XY mic placement. The PreSonus PM-2 microphones can be used together or individually depending on your preference or the application, making them the perfect addition for any home or professional recording environment.
- Two (2) matched small-diaphragm condenser microphones
- Cardioid polar pattern
- The right choice for stereo recordings of acoustic instruments, drum overheads, ensembles and more
- Sold as a sonically matched pair
- 3⁄4-inch (19 mm), gold-sputtered capsule
- Ultra-light chassis for easy positioning
- Mic clips and stereo bar for XY mic placement included