Audio-Technica AT2035 Condenser Mic
Designed for critical home/project/professional studio applications and live performance, this side-address cardioid studio condenser delivers exceptional detail and low noise. Equipped with a switchable 80Hz high-pass filter and 10dB pad, the AT2035 handles high sound pressure levels with ease.
Along with its rugged construction and high-performance specifications, the AT2035 provides an exceptional level of consistency from model to model. The AT2035 also comes equipped with a protective pouch to keep the microphone safe when not in use and a custom shock mount.
Exceptional Detail and Low Noise for Podcasting
The performance of this side-address mic makes it an excellent choice for both studio and live applications.
Perfect Microphone for Creators
With its smooth, natural sound, the AT2035 is ideal for musicians, streamers, podcasters, and other content creators.
Professional Recording Extras
The AT2035 is equipped with a switchable 80 Hz high-pass filter and 10 dB pad and comes with a custom shock mount.
- Large-diaphragm for smooth, natural sound and low noise
- High SPL handling and wide dynamic range provide unmatched versatility
- Custom shock mount provides superior isolation
- Switchable 80 Hz high-pass filter and 10 dB pad
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of the desired sound source
- Includes custom shock mount & protective pouch