Audio-Technica AT2020 Condenser Microphone
The AT2020 sets a new standard of performance and quality in studio condenser microphones at this price level. Its low-mass diaphragm is custom made for extended frequency response and superior transient response. With a very low intrinsic noise level, it is perfectly suited to current digital recording equipment. This microphone offers a wide dynamic range, and easily holds high sound pressure levels. Its rugged construction is designed to last for years.
- One of the best quality/price ratios in side-address studio condenser microphone technology.
- Ideal for "Project / home-studio".
- High sound pressure level and outstanding dynamic range make it a particularly versatile microphone.
- Made to measure Ø16mm low-mass diaphragm, providing both wide frequency response and superior transient response.
- Cardioid polar pattern improves isolation of desired sound source and a reduction of sound to the side and rear.
- Screw fixture and swivel foot ensure secure mounting and facilitate accurate microphone positioning.
- With its low operating noise, it is suitable for use with sophisticated recording equipment.
- Can be suspended optionally using AT8458.