Mackie SRM450 Active PA Speakers Bundle
The 1000W SRM350 and SRM450 feature modern tools like application-specific speaker modes and an automatic feedback destroyer, each with a single-button interface that gets you optimized performance in just seconds. And with the integrated 2-channel mixer, you can easily mix multiple sources. Complete your SRM system with the 1200W SRM1550 subwoofer, packed with plenty of power and versatility to match SRM loudspeakers perfectly. The SRM Portable Series is beyond powerful and provides an array of modern features making these the easiest to use, best sounding SRMs ever.
- 1000W system power - paired with custom transducers delivering gig-level volumes with room to spare
- 12" high-output LF driver / 1.4″ titanium dome compression driver
- High-Definition Audio Processing for professional sound with unmatched clarity
- Patented acoustic correction developed with touring geniuses at EAW
- Precision 2-way crossover
- Driver time alignment and phase correction
- Quick one-button Speaker Mode selection for application-specific voicing (PA, DJ, Monitor and Soloist)
- Effortlessly eliminate nasty feedback with one-button automatic Feedback Destroyer
- Integrated 2-channel mixer featuring dual Mackie Wide-Z inputs
- Handles anything from mics to guitars to mixers with a single twist of the gain knob
- Includes stereo RCA inputs for easy connection to music source
- Perfect for the singer/songwriter, plug in and leave the mixer at home
- Smart Protect DSP kicks in to protect your investment when things get pushed a little too hard
- Monitor-specific angle and voicing mode perfect for cutting through on stage 2
- Flyable for permanent install, both vertically and horizontally
- Proven highly-durable, portable design
Studiospares Pro PA Speaker Stand with Carrying Bag
A pair of highly portable quality aluminium speaker stands with a 2015mm height and a 60kg load capacity which makes it second to none.
The Heavy Duty Bag is manufactured from a tightly woven Black polycotton with heavy-duty red straps which support the weight, not the material.
Supporting up to 60Kg of speaker two metres above the ground with entertainers and an audience around it’s reassuring to know the stand is the finest currently available.
Carrying the stands around it soon becomes apparent they are made of aluminium not heavy steel.
Both the height adjusting sleeve and base that connects everything together are tough die castings and not plastic which becomes brittle left in a cold van overnight.
The height adjusting sleeve clamp includes a steel retaining safety pin passing through the pole plus a woven nylon tie line to save the pin from being lost.
To maintain the smart appearance the stand is Matte Black Powder Coated which is baked on for a long lasting smart appearance.
This product will satisfy the most critical user. Safety is built in which is to be expected from a quality product.
We hold all spares for this product in Luton HQ.