Auditorium MkIII 15A Active PA Bundle
Includes Auditorium MkIII 15A Active PA Speakers, Studiospares Pro PA Speaker Stands, Bag and Pro Neutrik Cables 10m Black.
Auditorium MkIII 15A Active PA Speakers
The brand new Auditorium MKIII 15A is a high quality 395 Watt (RMS) 2 way active PA speaker with a 15'' driver and 50Hz - 20kHz frequency range.
The hugely successful Auditorium series has received a cosmetic update, even more efficient drivers and tweeters . The cone material has benefitted from research in cone resonances resulting in revised bass drivers. Better tweeter power dissipation has resulted in lower temperature rises and greater efficiency. The cabinet dimensions are matched to the bass drivers and tweeters performance resulting in a smooth and distortion free sound.
Horns can be rotated through 90 degrees for best dispersion and coverage should the speakers be hung horizontally. Bass drivers incorporate huge Neodymium magnets and flat copper wire voice coils wound on Kapton formers which can withstand very high temperatures when run at full power. To avoid burnouts, the Titanium tweeter is protected by an automatic fuse. This is a high end product that will satisfy the most critical users.
Features of the active speaker include input on either 1/4" Jack or XLR (Combi socket), On the rear panel there is a Volume Control and 3 way EQ (Hi, Mid & Low), Parrallel line level out put via an XLR socket and an IEC power inlet connector.
Studiospares Pro PA Speaker Stand with Carrying Bag
A pair of highly portable quality aluminium speaker stands with a 2015mm height and a 60kg load capacity which makes it second to none. The Heavy Duty Bag is manufactured from a tightly woven Black polycotton with heavy-duty red straps which support the weight, not the material. Supporting up to 60Kg of speaker two metres above the ground with entertainers and an audience around it’s reassuring to know the stand is the finest currently available.
Carrying the stands around it soon becomes apparent they are made of aluminium not heavy steel. Both the height adjusting sleeve and base that connects everything together are tough die castings and not plastic which becomes brittle left in a cold van overnight. The height adjusting sleeve clamp includes a steel retaining safety pin passing through the pole plus a woven nylon tie line to save the pin from being lost. To maintain the smart appearance the stand is Matte Black Powder Coated which is baked on for a long lasting smart appearance.
This product will satisfy the most critical user. Safety is built in which is to be expected from a quality product.We hold all spares for this product in Luton.
- Metal not plastic components for safety critical parts.
- Higher weight capacity through better components and Computer Aided Design (CAD).
- Fits 35mm top hats. Reverse the pole to suit 38mm top hats.
- Gradual height adjustment.
- Legs splay out 1.25m to provide greater stability.
- All components available as spare parts.
- Chunky feet limit sliding and protect flooring.
- ROHS compliant Black Powder Coating is more durable than paint spraying.
Pro Neutrik XLR Cables 10m Black
Pro Neutrik XLR Leads are manufactured from the finest audio connectors and Sommer Cable which cannot be beaten on performance or durability.Ideal for mic and line-level signals.
- Neutrik connectors are manufactured to a standard by which all others are judged
- German Sommer Club Cable uses braided Oxygen Free screening which provids the ultimate screening against RF interference, thyristor lighting circuits, mobile phones and taxis .
- Leads easily identified with six colour options.
- Hand made in our Luton HQ
- Manufactured in accordance with ISO9001
- 2x Auditorium MkIII 15A Active PA Speaker
- 2x Studiospares Pro PA Speaker Stands and Bag
- 2x Pro Neutrik XLR Cable 10m Black