Radial Stagebug SB-5 Laptop Passive Stereo DI Box
The StageBug SB-5 provides an easy to use professional interface for connecting any mobile playback device to a mixer or PA system, with a built-in cable and 3.5mm stereo plug to connect directly to your laptop, smartphone, or tablet. Inside, a pair of custom-wound transformers isolate the signals to prevent hum and buzz and balance the audio to feed long cable runs without noise. Left and right 1/4" TRS outputs are provided for stereo operation, or a mono XLR output can be used to save channels on the PA system. The SB-5 works without any power required and features an additional ground lift and pad switches to eliminate ground loop noise and prevent distortion from high output audio sources.
- Stereo direct box for laptops, smartphones, and tablets
- Cable with 3.5mm stereo plug to connect to mobile devices
- Transformer isolation eliminates hum and buzz
- Plug & play, easy to use, no power required
- Compact design fits in your laptop bag
Using the SB-5 with a computer
- Connect the headphone output from your computer directly into the StageBug SB-5 for quiet performance each time. The sidewinder cable cleat makes storage easy and you never lose the cable!
Using the SB-5 with a tablet
- The SB-5 is your perfect direct box when extra portability is needed. Connect your iPad or Galaxy tablet to the SB-5 via the integral 3.5mm cable connection and sum to mono via the XLR output.
Using the SB-5 with an iPhone
- Need to play backing tracks in stereo? The Stage Bug SB-5 makes it easy to connect from your portable music player. Connect from the headphone out to the SB-5 and send a balanced stereo signal to the PA.