Line 6 XD-V75L Lavalier Wireless System
The Line 6 XD-V75L is a digital wireless lavalier microphone system and is part of the XD-V75 series. The XD-V75HS sets a new standard in hands-free wireless systems providing unmatched performance, full-range sound, and license-free operation.
Built for rock-solid performance, the XD-V75HS is road-ready and offers spectacular audio quality free from interference. The system consists of a premium omni-directional headset microphone, body-pack transmitter and rack-ready receiver. Ideal for active performers and presenters seeking an advanced hands-free system.
The XD-V75 features exclusive Line 6 filter modeling combined with fourth-generation 2.4GHz digital wireless technology. With 14 channels of full-range, 24-bit compander-free performance, the XD-V75HS provides unmatched audio clarity, guaranteed across its entire 100 metre (300 foot) range.
Encompassing a host of additional professional features, the XD-V75 can handle the most complex of applications. With advanced signal encryption (Digital Channel Lock), channel scanning, dynamic filters, gain control, and much more night after night. Use several receivers together to create advanced multi-channel systems, and powered BNC antenna inputs allow daisy-chaining multiple units to a single antenna array. The possibilities are endless with this comprehensive wireless solution.
For complete flexibility, XD-V75 handheld, lavalier, headset and instrument components can be mixed and matched as required - and all XD-V75 systems are fully FCC compliant and operate license free worldwide.
- Accurate and precise vocal reproduction with full-range 10Hz – 20kHz (- 2.5dB) frequency response, wide 120dB dynamic range (A weighted), superior transient response, and 24-bit digital conversion
- 2.4GHz band operation, free from interference due to TV broadcast, white space devices, and cell phone towers
- License free operation worldwide
- Exclusive Line 6 EQ filter modeling technology optimizes the system to your voice or instrument – choose from nine distinct EQ filter model types (6 optimized for vocals, 3 for instruments)
- Proven 4th-generation digital wireless technology surpasses analog wireless systems in wireless reliability and sound quality • Premium cardioid condenser microphone – for professional hands-free performance
- Standard TA4 mini-XLR input for integrating 3rd-party microphones
- 14 always-available channels
- 300-foot (100-meter) extended range
- Large LCD display on receiver for channel setting, model selection, battery status, and more
- Signal Encryption for maximum signal privacy and integrity
- Dynamic Filter to combat unwanted environment noise
- Channel Scanning for best RF management in multisystem applications
- 2 powered BNC antenna inputs – for daisy-chaining multiple systems
- Road-ready lavalier mic, bodypack and receiver chassis
- FCC compliant; Immune to the FCC Consumer Alert regarding wireless microphones
- System includes premium lavalier microphone, bodypack transmitter with protective storage case, 1/2U receiver, 2 x 1/2 wave antennas, front-mount antenna kit, rackmount kit, two AA alkaline batteries