KLARK TEKNIK PRO SPLITTER 2 DS 20
Building on KLARK TEKNIK’s storied legacy of highest-quality signal processing devices, the DS 20 PRO SPLITTER 2 offers the same high headroom, dynamic response and sonic clarity you have come to expect. DS 20 is ideal for routing balanced XLR signals to multiple discrete destinations, including FOH and monitor consoles, active monitor loudspeakers, broadcast mixers, and more. A passive device, the DS 20 does not require any form of
external power to complete its mission. Equipped with a custom-built MIDAS transformer, DS 20 is the perfect solution for a wide range of professional audio and multimedia applications.
A custom instrumentation-grade input circuit was designed for the DS 20 using advanced analogue design techniques to create the ideal input impedance match. This innovative approach provides an ultra low noise and ultra-linear system with a ruler-flat frequency response that ranges from 30 Hz to 45 kHz (±3 dB).
All of the Input and Output connections on the DS 20 feature genuine high quality Neutrik* XLR jacks for the ultimate in signal integrity. Dual independent Earth Lift switches are provided for both the Output A and Output B jacks, eliminating earth loops between equipment on different mains electricity supplies. DS 20’s fully transformer-isolated design further ensures pristine performance – even in large-scale production environments.
- Line level splitter sends single input signal to 2 outputs
- Custom-built Midas transformer for highest signal integrity
- High headroom design offers superior sound quality
- Passive design does not require any power supply
- High quality Neutrik* XLR connectors
- Earth Lift switches for each output eliminates ground loop problems
- Fully transformer-isolated design ensures electrical separation
- Ultra-low noise and ultra-linear system for highest signal integrity
- Aluminium extrusion casing with protective rubber corners
- Compact and rugged design