Isomic by Isovox
Isomic is designed for professional Voice Over Artists & Vocalists who want an easy-to-use solution to achieve the “Pro Studio Sound” along with the ISOVOX Vocal Booth. The sound is “Pre-Set” and works fantastic for Voice-Overs, Audio Books, Narrations, and of course Vocals of different genres. You can, of course, tweak it if you feel the need…
Its top-of-the-line specifications along with its patented triangular capsule delivers a sound that is just as unique as you are. The sound can be described as hyper-realistic, well balanced and crystal clear. This is what we think the future should sound like. The high-end is naturally smooth and makes it very “comfortable” sounding which makes it great for modern high-compressed Voice Overs / Vocals without sounding harsh.
- Radio Ready Sound just add compression
- Made for the ISOVOX Vocal Booth
- Extremely low self-noise < 7 dB (A), so you can focus on your voice and not the noise
- 2x Pop-Removal Zones for pop-free recordings
- Easy-on-the-eyes-design, so your eyes can focus on the script instead of the gear
- Specially designed for Voice Over Artists & Vocalists
- Made in Sweden
Isomic, CloudMount & ISOPOP placed inside beautiful and protective packaging.
Voice Over Artists & Vocalists.
Can it be used for other instruments?
Yes, but it’s mainly designed for voice recording with the ISOVOX Vocal Booth.
Isomic is designed primarily for the ISOVOX Vocal Booth.
While it can be used without it, it’s recommended to use it inside the ISOVOX to achieve its full potential.