IK Multimedia iRig Pro I/O
Now record with any of your gear on the go, and monitor in real time with any compatible device! That’s iRig Pro I/O, the ultra-compact professional quality audio and MIDI in/out for your mobile recording life!
iRig Pro I/O is the next generation of the iRig Pro — the first mobile interface for connecting all of your studio gear to your iPhone, iPad, Mac, PC or Android device to play and record on the go.
iRig Pro I/O is a pocket-sized full-featured audio and MIDI interface that gives you 24-bit/96kHz recording studio quality sound everywhere you go with a few additional essential features for mobile recording.
First, iRig Pro I/O is designed to be “plug and play” easy to use with all of your gear — studio mics, vocal performance mics, guitars, basses, keyboards — whatever it is, iRig Pro I/O can handle it.
Second, iRig Pro I/O features a new 1/8" stereo headphone out with preamp and level control, making it compatible with even the most recent iOS devices. Plus, when used with the optional DC power supply, iRig Pro I/O will charge your iPhone or iPad while in use for unlimited playing and recording time. iRig Pro I/O also features a new MIDI Out jack that gives you even more flexibility and control over your outboard MIDI gear.
- High definition 24-bit/96kHz audio plus MIDI interface for iPhone, iPad, Mac, PC and Android devices
- Connects to everything, yet easily fits in your laptop bag, gig bag or pocket
- Neutrik™ combo input for guitar, microphone or other instruments with a professional quality preamp, phantom power and gain control
- iPhone 7 ready with integrated headphone output with volume control
- Powered via USB bus, two AA batteries or the optional iRig PSU 3A (PSU simultaneously charges iOS device)
- Detachable Lightning and USB cables included for connection to iPhone, iPad, Mac and PC (MFi certified)
- Comes with a Velcro strip to secure iRig Pro I/O to a mic stand