IK Multimedia iLine Mono Output Splitter
Designed for pure audiophile sound, all iLine cables are made in Italy from high quality components including 24K gold plated connectors, high purity copper conductors (you know, the "super-conductor" kind that doesn't oxidize), high density shielding to protect against foreign sound particles, and low capacitance insulation for transient preservation. This combination of components gives you the best possible signal transmission for pure quality sound. The device connectors are also smartly designed to fit your smartphone case without being disconnected, and are colour coded for quick and easy identification of their functionality.
This iLine Mono Output Splitter is perfect for sending the signal from your device to the L/R inputs in a stereo channel on a mixer. The unique 1/4" mono female jacks let you use your standard signal cables to freely place your device on stage while running your signal to the front of house mixer. It features a 3.5mm (1/8") male jack and 2 x 6.35mm (1/4") female jacks. Length: 60cm (23.6").
- 24K gold plated connectors for maximum connectivity in all environments
- High purity copper conductors for the best quality signal transfer
- Low capacitance insulation to preserve transients
- High density shielding to guard against EMI
- Compatible with smartphones, tablets, laptops, desktops and most high end audio equipment
- Limited lifetime warranty