Expand your Icon Platform M+ modular DAW control system by up to 32 channels using up to three Platform X+ units from Icon Pro Audio.
Each Platform X+ houses eight touch-sensitive motorised channel faders with 10-bit resolution, eight dual function encoder knobs, and mute, solo, select, and record buttons.
This unit will also function as a standalone fader bank if you don't need the transport section on the Platform M+. The Platform X+ utilises Mackie control for Cubase, Nuendo, Samplitude, Logic Pro, Studio One, Bitwig, Reason and Ableton Live while Mackie HUI protocol powers Pro Tools.
Optional: Icon Platform D2 Display (sold separately)
Add an Icon Platform D2 display to view track names and parameters.
- 8-channel extender for Platform M+ (TM)
- Can also be used as a standalone unit (without a Platform M+)
- Expandable to 32-channels control surface with 3 units of Platform X+ and a Platform M+
- Extremely compact, durable and versatile
- Customize the perfect setup with a variety of Platform extension modules
- 8 touch-sensitive motorized faders with 10-bit resolution
- 8 dual-functions encoder knobs (Rotate and enter)
- Illuminated buttons for each channel including Sel, Mute, Solo and Record
- ICON “Quick-Setup" driver is available for Cubase, Nuendo, Reasons and Bitwig for instant plug & play feature
- Mackie control build-in for Cubase, Nuendo, Samplitude, Logic Pro, Bitwig, Studio One and Abelton Live.
- Mackie HUI protocol build-in for Pro Tools
- iMapTM software included for easy mapping of MIDI functions
- Firmware upgrade available simply via USB connection and iMap software
- Class-compliant with Windows XP, Vista (32-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit),Windows 8 (32-bit 7 64-bit), Windows 10 and Mac OS X (IntelMac)
- USB 2.0 high speed connectivity
- Superior build quality and robust metal casing with Kensington lock port
- 12V/2.5A power adaptor included