Galaxy Hotspot PA6BT
- Galaxy Hotspot PA6BT, an all-new redesigned Galaxy Audio PA6S.
- The newest powered model in the Hot Spot line since 1998.
- Takes full advantage of recent improvements in speaker and amplifier technology.
- The lightest, most powerful, and best sounding compact PA system Galaxy ever offered.
Galaxy Hotspot PA6BT
The PA6BT takes full advantage of recent improvements in speaker and amplifier technology, making it the lightest, most powerful, and best sounding compact PA system Galaxy ever offered. Features such as the XLR pass-through on each channel allow independent control of mics without affecting the signal sent to the house PA. A –20dB Pad switch on each XLR input ensures that even the hottest signals will be accepted without overdriving the inputs. An additional 1/8" Line input on Channel 2 will accept stereo or mono signals from sources such as tape or digital medial players as well as line-level instruments.
The PA6BT has a built-in 170-watt amplifier designed to handle the most demanding audio situations. This high tech Class D amplifier produces plenty of power to cover a wide variety of applications. This design allows the PA6BT to function both as a stand-alone PA system and as a high-powered vocal monitor to cut through loud stage volumes. For larger gigs that require more coverage, you may simply patch from the Preamp Output to the main house PA, while using the PA6BT as your onstage monitor.
The PA6BT also features a built-in 18dB Compressor/Limiter circuit with Compressor and Clip LEDs. The Compressor acts to smooth out transient peaks in the signals, thus improving overall sound quality and increasing apparent volume. The Limiter helps protect the woofer and tweeter from being damaged by amplifier distortion. The Clip LED indicates when a reduction in volume is recommended.
- Built-in Bluetooth®
- 170 Watts
- Freq. Response 80Hz - 18kHz
- Two Way Speaker System:
- 6.5" Neodymium High Power Woofer
- 1.5" High-Efficiency Tweeter
- Two Channels with Volume Control:
- CH.1 XLR / 1/4", CH.2 XLR / 1/4" & 1/8"
- -20dB Pad Switches on each XLR Input
- 3 Band EQ
- Built-in Compressor/Limiter
- Pass-Through on each XLR Input
- Integrated Handle
- Mounting Point for Mic Boom and Bracket
- Mounts to Most Mic Stands
- MSA-1 Stand Adaptor Included