Focusrite Overview, Features, and Specs video content for Scarlett and Vocaster is available now. These videos are designed to make it easy to understand who each interface is for, and why you should upgrade to the next in the range...Read more
Focusrite Vocaster Two
Availability: 1 in stock
Order now, and this can be delivered by: Friday, December 08
- The Focusrite Vocaster Two is the podcast interface for solo content creators.
- An easy solution for recording podcasts in broadcast studio quality.
- Get incredible sound with more than enough gain for any XLR mic, for you and a guest.
- Capture the conversation in the studio, over the phone or online.
- Set levels, enhance your sound with one click, and stand out with Vocaster Two in seconds.
- Features Auto Gain, Enhance, two mic and two headphone connectors, Bluetooth audio from your phone, and more.
Focusrite Vocaster Two
Podcasters, your productions just got easier. The Focusrite Vocaster Two provides a simple, easy-to-use solution for recording your podcasts in broadcast studio quality. The Vocaster is an all-in-one production studio designed with you in mind, providing all the tools that you need to transform your pods to the next level, all at your fingertips.
How do you get the broadcast sound your podcast deserves? The answer has never been clearer. Get incredible sound with more than enough gain for any XLR mic – for you and a guest. Capture the conversation in the studio, over the phone or online. Set levels, enhance your sound with one click, and stand out with Vocaster Two in seconds. Get your podcast sounding pro with Auto Gain, Enhance, two mic and two headphone connectors, Bluetooth audio from your phone, and more.
Studio Sound in Seconds
Auto Gain sets your levels with the click of a button, with more than enough gain on tap for the most popular broadcast mics – no booster needed. Find your voice, the Enhance button reveals the true quality of your voice. Get the clearest sound first time. Three podcaster-approved voice presets bring out the best in any voice.
Cut it out! Don’t let coughs and sneezes, or any other unexpected interruptions, mess up your podcast. Hit the mute button and silence the mic until you’re ready to go again.
Join the conversation with two XLR mic inputs and two high-quality headphone outputs, both of you can record and hear the show in fantastic detail. Stay on topic, with no distractions.
Bring in guests over the phone with one TRRS cable and capture the whole conversation or record high-quality music or other audio from your device, seamlessly. It's your call.
Sound as Good as Your Video Looks
You’re one TRS cable away from adding Vocaster’s studio sound to your vlog. No need to sync up in post, just plug in and hit the red button.
Add a professional touch and stream pre-recorded segments such as intros, outros, calls or any other audio you can think of from your computer with two sets of stereo loopback. Keep the story going and sound just like you’re in a broadcast studio.
Take it away! Vocaster Two is small, light and powered by your computer so you can join the conversation wherever it is.
It’s Never Been so Simple
The Easy Start tool is the best in the business and gets you up and running smoothly. Vocaster is so easy to set up, you’ll be on-air in no time. Three years of warranty and Focusrite’s award-winning 24/7/365 support keep you there.
With Hindenburg Lite to record, three months of SquadCast Pro + Video provides everything you need to bring in your guests. Also, with six months of Acast Influencer for podcast hosting and monetization, you’re ready to get your show out there. You can also try Hindenburg Pro for six months, free!
Get your show sounding great with Vocaster’s mixer. Just like a broadcast studio, Vocaster Hub lets you set your levels, enhance your sound, route audio from your phone and computer, and more. Hear exactly what your listeners will hear with Show Mix – even without your computer, it's your very own control room.
Better for Everyone
With Vocaster, Focusrite has taken big steps forward in reducing the impact their interfaces have on the planet. With carefully chosen components, biodegradable, and recyclable packaging, and more than half the plastics from recycled sources, Vocaster is better for everyone.
- Hindenburg LITE and 6-month Hindenburg PRO Trial
- Acast – 6-month Influencer Plan
- SquadCast – 3-month Pro + Video Trial
- Ampify Studio – 6-month Premium Trial
- Broadcast quality sound – Get studio sound in seconds from Vocaster’s high-quality mic input
- Over 70dB of gain – Get the best out of any mic, no booster needed.
- Auto Gain – Set your level in seconds, just push the button, start talking, and let Auto Gain do the rest.
- Enhance – Select one of three podcaster-approved presets and reveal the true quality of your voice.
- Two mics, two headphones – Vocaster Two gives both presenters their own headphone output and Show Mix.
- Mute – Just hit the button and cut out coughs, sneezes, and any other unwanted interruptions.
- Bluetooth Phone Connectivity – Connect your phone via Bluetooth or with a single TRRS cable and capture the whole conversation or play music and other high-quality audio from your device straight onto your show.
- Camera Connectivity – Send Vocaster’s high-quality audio straight to your camera with a single TRS cable and level up your vlog.
- Stereo Loopback – Grab audio from your computer and stream straight onto your show. Great for intros, outros, music and more.
- Easy Start – It’s never been easier to get recording. Focusrite’s tried-and-tested Easy Start tool will have you on air in minutes.
- All the tools you need – Includes Hindenburg Lite, three months of SquadCast Pro + Video, and six months of Acast Influencer. You can also try Hindenburg Pro for six months, free.
- Vocaster Hub – Set your levels, enhance your sound, route audio from your phone and computer, and hear your Show Mix.
Vocaster Hub v1.3 is Now Available
Vocaster Hub v1.3 is now available for download, as Focusrite continue their unwavering support for podcasters. This latest update includes the addition of further Auto Gain support, making it easier for you to optimize your podcasting, streaming, or vlogging experience. With the option to select Default, Stream, or Camera in the settings, the Auto Gain target level and Enhance settings will automatically adjust for optimal performance based on your selection.
You can now customize the appearance of Vocaster Hub with the introduction of a new dark theme in the theme selector. In addition, you can also set the theme to "system," which allows it to match your OS's dark mode setting. This feature is particularly useful if your operating system automatically switches to dark mode at sunset or sunrise.
With the upgraded mute function for Host and Guest, switching seamlessly between headphones and speakers is a breeze. You can now save yourself the hassle of adjusting volumes between the two, ensuring that your preferred level is always preserved, and everything is left plugged in. No more endless adjustments during recording or editing breaks!
What’s in the Box:
- Vocaster Two
- USB A-C Cable
Product Hardware Specifications
USB Power supply not included