Whether you're new to recording or in the market to upgrade your existing interface, we have a wide range for different uses. Discover the key differences between the Scarlett and Vocaster ranges, so you can find the right interface for your needs...Read more
Focusrite Scarlett Solo Studio (3rd Gen)
Availability: 6 in stock
- Focusrite Scarlett Solo Studio (3rd Gen), the best performing mic preamps the Scarlett range has ever seen.
- Now with switchable Air mode, give your recordings a brighter and more open sound.
- A large-diaphragm condenser mic enables you to capture studio-quality recordings that are faithful to the original source.
- The upgraded HP60 MkIII closed-back headphones offer high sound quality and long-lasting comfort, invaluable for recording or mixing.
- High headroom instrument input allows you to record guitars and basses without any unwanted clipping or distortion.
- XLR and USB cables in the box, no power supply needed. Unpack, plugin, record.
- With our Easy Start tool, it's now easier than ever to get up and running.
Focusrite Scarlett Solo Studio (3rd Gen)
You’ve found the simplest way to create incredible recordings of your music. Featuring the smallest USB audio interface we make, mic, headphones and all the cables you need to get started, Scarlett Solo Studio is ready to record every song you’ll ever write.
The Focusrite Solo is the smallest in the Scarlett audio interface range, but still deserving of the best-performing mic preamps the Scarlett range has ever seen.
The Scarlett Solo Studio is an excellent audio interface package to begin your journey into the world of professional and amateur audio recording, containing everything you need to make high-quality recordings.
The Solo is the perfect tool for taking with you on the go and on tour to capture demos and ideas whilst on the move.
The Focusrite Sound is officially supported on Ipad Pro
The Scarlett Solo is officially supported in use with USB-C iPad Pros. Setup and operation are simple, just plug in, fire up your favourite music-making app, and enjoy the Focusrite sound wherever you go. Scarlett Solo has been tested extensively with Garageband, Cubasis 2, Auria Pro, Ampify Launchpad, Ampify Groovebox and Ampify Blocs Wave, as well as FL Studio. Now you can record anywhere, really.
- The best-performing mic preamps the Scarlett range has ever seen, now with switchable Air mode to give your recordings a brighter and more open sound
- Large-diaphragm condenser mic enables you to capture studio-quality recordings that are faithful to the original source
- The upgraded HP60 MkIII closed-back headphones offer high sound quality and long-lasting comfort, invaluable for recording or mixing
- High headroom instrument input allows you to record guitars and basses without any unwanted clipping or distortion
- XLR and USB cables in the box, no power supply needed. Unpack, plugin, record
- With our Easy Start tool, it's now easier than ever to get up and running
You won't get a better-sounding, more reliable recording package. Scarlett Solo Studio provides singer-songwriters with the simplest all-in-one solution for a reassuringly easy recording process. Right out of the box you get a Scarlett Solo USB audio interface, condenser microphone, 3-metre XLR microphone cable, closed-back headphones, and free software so you can start making music in no time at all.
The Scarlett Solo features a single upgraded third-generation Scarlett mic preamp: with an optional Air setting to reproduce the Air effect of Focusrite’s original ISA mic preamp, giving your vocal recordings a brighter and more open sound.
The CM25 MkIII condenser microphone enables you to capture studio-quality recordings that are faithful to the original source, while the HP60 MkIII closed-back headphones, with a new improved design, offer high sound quality and long-lasting comfort when recording and mixing.
Simply plug your guitar or bass into the high-headroom instrument input and start recording without any clipping or unwanted distortion, and keep an eye on your input level with intuitive Gain Halo metering.
Equipped with high-performance 24-bit/192kHz AD-DA converters, Scarlett guarantees the same professional sound quality throughout the third-generation range and Scarlett Solo's balanced outputs are hum-free when connecting studio monitors with balanced inputs, so you’ll always have pristine audio playback. And the Solo is designed to stand up to days on the road, connecting straight to your Mac® or PC via USB cable, with no external power required.
Your Scarlett Solo Studio pack comes with all the software tools you need to get started, including two comprehensive digital audio workstations: Ableton® Live Lite™ and Three Month Avid® Pro Tools® Subscription. Intuitive enough for beginners yet advanced enough to inspire real creativity with great-sounding effects.
Focusrite has partnered with Splice to give 3rd Gen. interface owners a free 3-month Splice Sounds subscription when setting a new Splice account. Splice Sounds offers millions of high-quality, royalty-free one-shots, loops, and presets, with new releases daily from your favourite producers, sound designers, and artists. Creators use Splice to make all kinds of music, including chart-topping pop, Grammy-winning albums, underground mixtapes, and cinematic scores.
And as with all Focusrite products, you’ll also benefit from a 3-year warranty and award-winning customer support.
- Scarlett Solo 3rd Gen.
- Scarlett CM25 (3rd Gen) Microphone & mic stand attachment
- Scarlett HP60 (3rd Gen) Headphones
- 1 x 3m XLR cable
- 1 x USB cable (Type C-A)
- Ableton Live Lite
- Three Month Avid® Pro Tools® Artist Subscription with Complete Plugin Bundle
- Splice Sounds
- Native Instruments® MASSIVE
- FAST Balancer
- Antares® Auto-Tune® Access
- Brainworx bx_console Focusrite SC
- Focusrite Red 2 & 3 Plug-in Suite
- Relab LX480 Essentials
- Softube® Marshall® Silver Jubilee 2555
- XLN Audio® Addictive Keys
- XLN Audio® Addictive Drums 2: Studio Rock Kit
Check your computer's operating system (OS) is compatible with the Scarlett Solo to use Focusrite Online OS Checker
|No. of Mic Preamps
|No. Instrument Inputs
|No. of Line Inputs
|No. of Line Outputs
|No. of Headphone Outputs