Focusrite Scarlett Solo Audio Interface (3rd Gen)
Looking to create studio-quality recordings solo? The 3rd Generation Scarlett Solo provides a simple and easy way to record. Ideal for anyone who only needs a couple of inputs. Not only is this a great entry-level interface, but also good for small setups and working remotely.
Used by vocalists, guitarists and bassist players the world over, you can focus solely on your music, without worrying about the tech.
As the simplest model in the 3rd Gen line-up, the Scarlett Solo provides musicians and singer-songwriters with a reassuringly easy recording process. Equipped with high-performance 24-bit/192kHz AD-DA converters, the Scarlett range guarantees the same professional sound quality throughout the generation.
The Scarlett Solo features a single upgraded third-generation Scarlett mic preamp: with a switchable Air setting to reproduce the Air effect of Focusrite’s original ISA mic preamp, giving your vocal recordings a brighter and more open sound.
The high impedance, high-headroom instrument input allows you to record guitar or bass without any clipping or unwanted distortion, while Gain Halo metering makes it easy for you to set the input level. And Scarlett Solo's balanced outputs are hum-free when connecting studio monitors with balanced inputs, so you’ll always have pristine audio playback.
The Interface we've all been looking for
Scarlett Solo is designed to stand up to days on the road and connects straight to your Mac® or PC via USB cable, with no external power required. It comes with all the software tools you need to get started, including two comprehensive digital audio workstations: Ableton® Live Lite™ and Three Month Avid® Pro Tools® Subscription. Intuitive enough for beginners yet advanced enough to inspire real creativity with great-sounding effects.
Focusrite has partnered with Splice to give 3rd Gen interface owners a free 3-month Splice Sounds subscription when setting up a new Splice account. Splice Sounds offers millions of high-quality, royalty-free one-shots, loops, and presets, with new releases daily from your favourite producers, sound designers, and artists. Creators use Splice to make all kinds of music, including chart-topping pop, Grammy-winning albums, underground mixtapes, and cinematic scores.
The Focusrite Sound is officially supported on Ipad Pro
The Scarlett Solo is officially supported in use with USB-C iPad Pros. Setup and operation are simple, just plug in, fire up your favourite music-making app, and enjoy the Focusrite sound wherever you go. Scarlett Solo has been tested extensively with Garageband, Cubasis 2, Auria Pro, Ampify Launchpad, Ampify Groovebox and Ampify Blocs Wave, as well as FL Studio. Now you can record anywhere, really.
And as with all Focusrite products, you’ll also benefit from a 3-year warranty, and award-winning customer support.
- The best performing Scarlett mic preamp the range has ever heard – now with Air – for miking up guitars or recording vocals
- One high-headroom instrument input, for plugging your guitar or bass straight in
- Quick Start tool, making it easier than ever to get up and running
- High-performance converters, allowing you to record, mix and playback audio in studio quality, anywhere
- Two hum-free balanced outputs provide clean audio playback
- With our Easy Start tool, it's now easier than ever to get up and running
- Ableton Live Lite
- Three Month Avid® Pro Tools® Artist Subscription with Complete Plugin Bundle
- Splice Sounds
- Antares® Auto-Tune® Access
- Softube® Marshall® Silver Jubilee 2555
- Landr Studio, plus five free masters
- Brainworx® Bx_console Focusrite SC
- Focusrite Red 2 & 3 Plug-in Suite
- XLN Audio® Addictive Keys
- XLN Audio® Addictive Drums 2: Studio Rock
- Relab’s LX480 Essentials
Check your computer's operating system (OS) is compatible with the Scarlett Solo to use Focusrite Online OS Checker