Focusrite Overview, Features, and Specs video content for Scarlett and Vocaster is available now. These videos are designed to make it easy to understand who each interface is for, and why you should upgrade to the next in the range...Read more
Focusrite Scarlett 4i4 Audio Interface (3rd Gen)
Availability: 5 in stock
Order now, and this can be delivered by: Friday, December 08
- Focusrite Scarlett 4i4 Audio Interface (3rd Gen) features two of the best-performing mic preamps.
- For musicians and producers expanding their setups.
- Now with switchable Air mode to give your vocal recordings a brighter and more open sound.
- Two high-headroom instrument inputs to plug in your guitar or bass.
- Two balanced line inputs for connecting synthesisers, drum machines, and other line-level sources.
- Four balanced outputs for clean monitoring and sending audio out to effects pedals.
- High-performance converters enable you to record and mix at up to 24-bit/192kHz.
Focusrite Scarlett 4i4 Audio Interface (3rd Gen)
When only two inputs aren't enough to capture your recordings, but you still require a compact and portable audio interface, look no further than the flexibility of the Focusrite Scarlett 4i4. Now you can capture your ever-expanding setup with more inputs, more outputs, and more connectivity.
Sitting on the desks of more musicians and producers than any other, the Scarlett range of audio interfaces means studio-quality sound for all your instruments, and 4i4 is the interface of more.
Take your creativity to the next level with four inputs and four outputs enabling simultaneous recording of microphones, instruments, synths, and drum machines with maximum audio quality. Equipped with high-performance 24-bit/192kHz AD-DA converters.
- Two of the best-performing mic preamps the Scarlett range has ever seen, now with switchable Air mode to give your vocal recordings a brighter and more open sound
- Two high-headroom instrument inputs to plug in your guitar or bass
- Two balanced line inputs for connecting synthesisers, drum machines and other line-level sources
- Four balanced outputs for clean monitoring and sending audio out to effects pedals
- High-performance converters enable you to record and mix at up to 24-bit/192kHz
The Scarlett 4i4 is the perfect interface for musicians and producers starting to expand their setups and needing that extra little bit of connectivity. Featuring two of Focusrite’s best-ever performing third-generation Scarlett mic preamps: with an optional Air setting to reproduce the Air effect of their original ISA mic preamp, giving your vocal or acoustic recordings a brighter and more open sound.
Record guitars or basses via the two high-headroom instrument inputs without any clipping or unwanted distortion and get creative using the four flexible line inputs – two on the front with gain control, and two fixed-line on the back allowing you to record up to four mono sources or two stereo line-level sources such as synthesisers or drum machines with guaranteed clarity.
All the Tools You Need to get Recording
A pair of virtual loopback inputs allows you to capture a stereo feed of any combination of hardware input and software playback channels – making podcasting, live streaming and sampling tasks easier.
Scarlett 4i4 is designed to stand up to days on the road and connects straight to your Mac® or PC via USB cable, with no external power required. It comes with all the software tools you need to get started: two comprehensive digital audio workstations, Ableton® Live Lite™ and Three Month Avid® Pro Tools® Subscription; Focusrite’s Red Plug-in Suite; a choice of one of four of XLN Audio’s Addictive Keys.
Configure your routing and monitor mixes from Mac®, PC, iPad®, iPhone® or iPod touch® with the user-friendly control software Focusrite Control.
- Control output levels
- Control software playback levels and panning
- Control hardware input levels and panning
- Control mute and dim
- View input and output metering
- Control preamp features available on your connected Focusrite interface
- Approve devices for control
To work with Focusrite Control, just install the free iOS app on your iPad®, iPhone® or iPod touch®, ensure you're connected to the same network, and approve the iOS device in the desktop app. It is included with the Scarlett USB audio interfaces, Clarett Thunderbolt™ and Clarett USB Focusrite ranges. All you have to do is register your gear, and Focusrite Control will be featured in your Focusrite account.
Focusrite has partnered with Splice to give 3rd Gen. interface owners a free 3-month Splice Sounds subscription when setting up a new Splice account. Splice Sounds offers millions of high-quality, royalty-free one-shots, loops, and presets, with new releases daily from your favourite producers, sound designers, and artists. Creators use Splice to make all kinds of music, including chart-topping pop, Grammy-winning albums, underground mixtapes, and cinematic scores.
And as with all Focusrite products, you’ll also benefit from a 3-year warranty, and award-winning customer support.
- Scarlett 4i4 3rd Gen.
- 1 x USB cable (Type C-A)
- Ableton Live Lite
- Three Month Avid® Pro Tools® Artist Subscription with Complete Plugin Bundle
- Splice Sounds
- Native Instruments® MASSIVE
- FAST Balancer
- Antares® Auto-Tune® Access
- Brainworx bx_console Focusrite SC
- Focusrite Red 2 & 3 Plug-in Suite
- Relab LX480 Essentials
- Softube® Marshall® Silver Jubilee 2555
- XLN Audio® Addictive Keys
- XLN Audio® Addictive Drums 2: Studio Rock Kit
Check your computer's operating system (OS) is compatible with the Scarlett 4i4 to use Focusrite Online OS Checker
Supported Sample Rates
Line Inputs 1-2 (Variable Gain)
Line Inputs 3-4 (Fixed Gain)
|No. of Mic Preamps||2|
|No. Instrument Inputs||2|
|No. of Line Inputs||4|
|No. of Line Outputs||4|
|No. of Headphone Outputs||1|