Availability: Instant Download
- FabFilter Pro-DS, offers everything you need to get the best results possible.
- Highly intelligent 'Single Vocal' detection, and classic 'Allround' detection.
- Real-time de-essing display, clearly showing the affected parts of processed audio.
- Adjustable Threshold, Range and detection HP and LP filtering settings.
- Transparent program-dependent compression/limiting.
- Wide Band or linear-phase Split Band processing.
- Optional look-ahead time up to 15 ms.
- Freely adjustable stereo linking.
Intelligent and transparent
Even when using the best microphones, pre-amps and converters, sibilance in vocal recordings can easily get over-accentuated during post-processing compression and saturation application. This is where the FabFilter Pro-DS is here to shine and save the day.
With its highly intelligent 'Single Vocal' detection algorithm, the FabFilter Pro-DS will accurately identify sibilance in your vocal recordings and will transparently attenuate it. When using the 'Allround' mode, the FabFilter Pro-DS becomes a great tool for high-frequency limiting of any audio material such as drums or even full mixes. Try it yourself!
Everything you need
FabFilter Pro-DS offers everything you need to get the best results possible. Pro-DS presents everything to you in a simple and easy-to-use interface. Wideband or linear-phase split band processing, an optional look-ahead of up to 15ms, adjustable stereo linking with optional mid-only or side-only processing, up to four times linear-phase oversampling. it's all there at your fingertips.
Lastly, with FabFilter’s Saturn 2 you get all the usual goodies from FabFilter that include: perfectly tuned knobs, MIDI Learn, Smart Parameter Interpolation for smooth parameter transitions, an excellent help file with interactive help hints, SSE optimization and much more.
- Highly intelligent 'Single Vocal' detection, and classic 'Allround' detection
- Real-time de-essing display, clearly showing the affected parts of processed audio
- Adjustable Threshold, Range and detection HP and LP filtering settings
- Transparent program-dependent compression/limiting
- Wide Band or linear-phase Split Band processing
- Optional look-ahead time up to 15 ms
- Freely adjustable stereo linking
- Optional mid-only or side-only processing
- Up to four times linear-phase oversampling
- Side-chain input meter, making it easy to choose a good Threshold value
- Real-time spectrum analyzer built into the HP/LP filter controller
- GPU-powered graphics acceleration
- High-quality 64-bit internal processing
- Double-click text entry of parameter values
- Large and compact interface sizes
- Stereo and mono plug-ins available
- Supports common Pro Tools hardware control surfaces
- MIDI Learn
- Undo/redo and A/B comparison
- Smart Parameter Interpolation
- Sample-accurate automation of all parameters
- Extensive help file with interactive help hints
- Available in VST, VST3, Audio Units, AAX Native and AudioSuite formats
- Windows 10, 8, 7 or Vista
- 64-bit or 32-bit
- VST 2/3 host or Pro Tools
- macOS 10.10 or higher (64-bit only)
- AU or VST 2/3 host or Pro Tools
- Intel or Apple Silicon processor