With the introduction of FabFilter One back in 2004, FabFilter set a new standard for digital filters which still stands strong to this very day. Now you can get that classic FabFilter sound at a Micro price! With a single high-quality filter, FabFilter Micro is the ultimate lightweight filter plug-in.
FabFilter Micro’s single filter is smooth and creamy, yet easily turns into a raw saturation and self-oscillation when tweaked using the interactive filter display. Micro features low-pass and high-pass shapes and an envelope follower to modulate the cut-off frequency. With the individual Input Gain and Output Gain parameters, you’ll be able to fully control the saturation of the internal filter, making FabFilter Micro not only ideally suited for basic filtering tasks, but also capable of beautiful distortion and analogue saturation effects.
Lastly, with FabFilter’s Saturn 2 you get all the usual goodies from FabFilter that include: perfectly tuned knobs, MIDI Learn, Smart Parameter Interpolation for smooth parameter transitions, extensive help with interactive help hints, AltiVec and SSE optimization, and much more!
- Includes the classic, analogue-sounding filter from FabFilter One
- Low-pass and high-pass settings
- Envelope follower modulating the cut-off frequency
- Modern interface with large interactive filter display
- Input and output gain settings to control saturation
- Includes basic factory presets to get started right away
- Stereo and mono plug-ins available
- MIDI Learn
- Smart Parameter Interpolation
- Sample-accurate automation
- Full help file with interactive help hints
- Available in VST, VST3, Audio Units, AAX Native and AudioSuite formats
- Windows 10, 8, 7 or Vista
- 64-bit or 32-bit
- VST 2/3 host or Pro Tools
- macOS 10.10 or higher (64-bit only)
- AU or VST 2/3 host or Pro Tools
- Intel or Apple Silicon processor