Drawmer 1973 3-Band FET Compressor
The award-winning 1973 is a multi-band compressor with the versatility, control and ability to shape sound that no full band compressor could ever provide and at an affordable price.
Expanding on the renowned range of dynamics processors, Drawmer introduces an affordable Three Band Stereo FET Compressor that every engineer will completely appreciate - the 1973. The culmination of 30 years of development and experience, the 1973 combines the functionality and control of the world-class Drawmer S3 with the familiarity and quality of the illustrious 1960 and 1968, providing three bands of transparent, intuitive compression for the price of a conventional single full band compressor.
- Standard intuitive controls such as Threshold, Gain, Switched Attack & Release with Gain Reduction Metering on Each Band.
- Fast Reacting Soft Knee F.E.T. Design with excellent Left/Right Tracking across the Full Range of compression.
- Variable Wet/Dry Mix plus Output Gain Knobs give a 'Parallel Compression' function without the need for external mixing devices, providing Complete and Effortless Control over the amount of compression used and Output Levels.
- Variable Band Split Filters at a 6dB Per Octave slope with Switch-able Mute and Bypass on Each Band make 'Tuning In' to a Frequency Simple.
- 'Big' and 'Air' Modes Help to preserve the Very Deep Lows and Enhance the Sparkling Highs.
- Two Analogue V.U. Meters with Switchable +10dB Meter Rescale Modes and a Switchable 'Peak' mode to Display Fast Transients Not Normally Seen on Conventional V.U.S.
- Dedicated Gain Reduction Meters On Each Band.
- Internal Low Hum Toroidal Linear Power Supply with Voltage Selector Switch.
- Classic Drawmer Build Quality with Rugged Steel Chassis and Aluminium Front Panel.