DBX 231s Graphic Equaliser
Exceptional Sound and Rugged Reliability
When the pros need an EQ, they turn to dbx. With a proven track record that spans four decades, dbx EQs are the industry standard for touring, studios, and audio installations. With the dbx heritage of revered pro-EQs, the 231s meets the needs of the most demanding sound reinforcement environments, while offering the simplicity of straightforward controls.
The dbx 231s includes two 31-band channels of 1/3-octave equalization, 12 dB input gain, switchable 6 dB or 12 dB boost/cut range, 20mm nonconductive sliders, an intuitive user interface, and output level metering. From its extended 10Hz to 50kHz frequency response and 112 dB dynamic range to the quality componentry and meticulous attention to detail, the 231s offers exceptional sound and rugged reliability that guarantees you will always sound your best.
Sure to find a home in the studio, on tour and with installed sound venues, the dbx 231s is destined to take its rightful place in the lineage of great dbx signal processors that are the professional's choice in signal processing. With such affordable quality, there's no longer any excuse for compromising your sound.
- 1/3-octave Constant Q frequency bands
- Switchable boost/cut ranges of +/-6 or +/-12dB
- 12dB/octave 50Hz low-cut filter
- Front panel bypass switch
- +/-12dB input gain range
- 4-segment LED ladders for monitoring output level
- XLR and TRS inputs and outputs
- Frequency response of <10Hz to >50kHz
- Dynamic range of greater than 108dB
- Weight: 6.2 lbs.
- Dimensions: 3.5" x 6" x 19"