Crown XLi 1500 Power Amp
Powerful, affordable, reliable - these words define Crown's XLi 1500 power amplifier as well as the rest of the XLi series amps. Whether you're a musician, DJ, or live sound engineer, you're sure to appreciate what this remarkably rugged amplifier can do for your PA system. With user-selectable input sensitivity (.755V or 1.4V) and a host of standard output connectors, the 900-watt XLi 1500 is a perfect fit for mobile rigs, traditional venues, and houses of worship alike. And with over six decades making some of the most popular power amplifiers on Earth, you know you can trust Crown and your XLi 1500 no matter what.
Crown XLi 1500 Power Amplifier at a Glance:
- All the versatility you can ask for in a budget-friendly amplifier
- Packed with the quality I/O your venue or mobile rig demands
- Smart and rugged design protects against everyday hazards
All the versatility you can ask for in a budget-friendly amplifier
You know the old adage about how if you ask two live sound engineers how to set up a system you'll get three answers Well, this Crown XLi 1500 power amplifier can handle them all. Whether you need an amp that can do stereo, parallel, or bridged-mono mode, XLi series amps will do the trick. Even if you're constantly reconfiguring your system, you'll get all the versatility you need from your XLi 1500.
Packed with the quality I/O your venue or mobile rig demands
No two rigs are the same, which is why Crown outfitted their XLi amplifiers (including the XLi 1500) with all of the popular connections serious live sound engineers demand. On the input side, the XLi 1500 offers both balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA jacks, accommodating professional mixers and DJ systems alike. Conversely, both low-tech binding posts and modern speakON connectors let you attach any variety of passive PA speakers.
Smart and rugged design protects against everyday hazards
One thing no engineer can afford is losing an amp right before (or in the middle of) a show. With a Crown XLi 1500 in your rig, you can worry about setting a good mix, not keeping your amp from exploding. Crown built their XLi series power amplifiers with safety in mind, protecting against shorts, empty loads, on/off thumps, and more. And while they were at it, they even gave the XLi 1500 a mighty effective shield against the kind of RF that can ruin any show, so you don't have to cringe the next time the talent shows up with their special (read, outdated) wireless system.
- Stereo/parallel/bridge-mono mode
- User-selectable input sensitivity - 0.775V and 1.4V
- RCA and XLR inputs; Speakon® and binding post outputs
- Two-level controls, power switch, power LED, and six LEDs which indicate signal presence, clip and fault for each channel
- Protection against shorts, no-load, on/off thumps and radio-frequency interference
- Efficient forced-air cooling prevents excessive thermal buildup
- One-year, no-fault, fully transferable warranty
- XLi1500 POWER
- 4-ohm Stereo (per channel) 450W
- 8-ohm Stereo (per channel) 330W
- 8-ohm bridged 900W