Pro Neutrik Mono Jack - Phono Lead (60cm - 10m)
Availability: Select option below to see availability
- A high-end Jack to Phono Lead with Neutrik and Precision connectors and double screened Sommer Tricone Cable 60cm - 10m.
- As used in top UK recording studios and live performances where sound quality and reliability are essential.
Pro Neutrik Mono Jack - Phono Lead 60cm - 10m
A high-end Jack to Phono Lead with Neutrik and Precision connectors and double screened Sommer Tricone Cable. As used in top UK recording studios and live performances where sound quality and reliability are essential.
Professional Unbalanced TS Jack to Phono Lead for interconnecting equipment.
- Neutrik NP2 Jacks are based on die-cast zinc shells that have no screws
- Positive cable retention by a chuck which maintains even circular compression
- Perfect connection with 2 µm Ni (Su) contact material on Brass
- Precision Phono Plug with a die-cast zinc shell and a sprung collar
- Rubber boot reduces cable exit bending stress and the ingress of moisture
- Low loss and low capacity Oxygen Free Cable (OFC) maintains high frequencies
- Spirally wound copper wire strands ensures excellent flexibility and the best possible screening
- A second Graphite semiconductor screen stops cable crackle when fixed
- PVC jacket remains flexible down to -20 degrees
- Leads include a hook and loop retained cable wrap. Can be slipped off if not required. Good for keeping unused stored leads from tangling
- Professionally made in our Luton HQ