Zoom H1n Portable Recorder
- Zoom H1n Portable Recorder, the next generation of take-anywhere recorders for every creator's gear bag.
- One-touch button controls make it simpler than ever to record songs, audio-for-film, lectures, podcasting, and more.
- An advanced onboard limiter offers a distortion-free signal up to 120 dB SPL, cleanly recording the loudest of bands.
- The H1n's Playback Speed Control lets you transcribe music, interviews, and other types of recordings without altering the pitch.
Zoom H1n Portable Recorder
Easy to use, one-touch audio recording and capture for every creative. A perfect addition to the arsenal of any musician, voice-over artist, podcaster, filmmaker, public speaker, lecturer, content creator, or anyone that needs to document audio. Never miss a moment of magic again.
The H1n redesigned the user experience. One-touch button controls make it simple to record songs, audio-for-film, lectures, podcasting, and more. And its new monochromatic 1.25" LCD display is easy to read even in the brightest lighting conditions.
An advanced onboard limiter offers a distortion-free signal up to 120 dB SPL, cleanly recording the loudest of bands.
A low-cut filter also helps eliminate pops and unwanted low-frequency rumble.
The overdub function lets you add layers of audio, allowing for richer and fuller-sounding recordings.
Transcription Made Easy
The H1n's Playback Speed Control lets you transcribe music, interviews, and other types of recordings without altering the pitch.
Don’t Miss the Moment
You can also set the H1n to auto-record, pre-record, and self-time, making sure you always capture the moment.
Mark and Sync
A new tone generator makes it easy to calibrate your H1n and camera audio levels.
The Connections You Need
An ⅛" stereo mic/line input lets you record with your external microphones or other sound sources, and supplies plug-in power (2.5 volts). Connect headphones via the ⅛" headphone output with dedicated volume control. You can also use the H1n's built-in speaker to listen to your recordings.
The H1n's USB port provides a digital output of the stereo mix and allows data to be sent to and from your computer. It also allows the H1n to be used as a USB microphone and a microSD card reader.
- One-touch button controls, 1.25” monochrome LCD display
- Intuitive menus for easy operation
- Stereo X/Y 90˚microphones handle up to 120 dB SPL, Stereo ⅛" Mic/Line In mini phone jack, Stereo ⅛" Phone/Line Output jack with dedicated volume control
- Limiter button for input signal up to 120 dB SPL, Playback Speed Control, Voice Emphasize Filter, and Stereo Bounce functions
- Auto-Record, Pre-Record, and Self-Timer functions
- Supports up to 24-bit/96 kHz audio in BWF-compliant, WAV, or a variety of MP3 formats
- Tone generator for filmmaking use with DSLR and video cameras
- Records directly to SD and SDHC cards up to 32 GB, Micro USB port for data exchange to and from computer, and use as an audio interface
- Runs on only 2 standard AAA alkaline, Lithium, or NiMH rechargeable batteries, or AC adapter (AD-17)
- Up to 10 hours of operation with alkaline batteries
Simultaneous playback tracks:
Simultaneous recording tracks:
Built-in stereo mic:
Battery Life (alkaline batteries):