Behringer Xenyx X1204USB
Availability: No Longer Available in UK, Contact Us For An Alternative
A Premium 12-Input 2/2-Bus Mixer with XENYX Mic Preamps & Compressors, British EQs, 24-Bit Multi-FX Processor, USB/Audio Interface and energyXT2.5 Compact BEHRINGER Edition Music Production Software.
The Behringer Xenyx X1204USB features 4 phantom-powered XENYX Mic Preamps.
It is also a stereo USB/Audio Interface to connect directly to your computer. Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins and ultra-low latency driver included.
- * Premium ultra-low noise, high headroom analog mixer
* 4 state-of-the-art, phantom-powered XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
* 4 studio-grade compressors with super-easy "one-knob" functionality and control LED for professional vocal and instrumental sound
* Neo-classic "British" 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound
* New studio-grade FX processor with 16 editable presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter, multi-effects, Tap function and storable user parameter settings
* Built-in stereo USB/Audio Interface to connect directly to your computer. Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins and ultra-low latency driver included
* EnergyXT2.5 Compact BEHRINGER Edition music production software included with feature-rich audio/MIDI sequencer that loads almost instantaneously on all computer platforms
* 2 aux sends per channel: 1 pre/post fader switchable for monitoring/FX applications, 1 post fader (for internal FX or as external send)
* Clip LEDs, mute/alt 3-4, solo and PFL functions on all channels
* 2 subgroups with separate outputs for added routing flexibility
* 2 multi-functional stereo aux returns with flexible routing
* Balanced main mix outputs with gold-plated XLR connectors plus separate control room, headphones and 2-track outputs
* Control room/phones outputs with multi- input source matrix
* Long-wearing 60-mm logarithmic-taper faders and sealed rotary controls
* "Planet Earth" switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
* Rack mount brackets included for ultimate flexibility
* High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life