The Behringer XENYX Q502USB is a small format premium 5-Input 2-Bus Mixer with XENYX Mic Preamp & Compressor, British EQ and USB/Audio Interface.
The XENYX Q502USB features great-sounding, high headroom XENYX mic preamps. These state-of-the-art mic preamps offer a staggering 130 dB of dynamic range with a bandwidth that extends from below 10 Hz to well above 200 kHz.
Thanks to the built-in, bi-directional stereo USB audio interface, you can connect directly to your PC or Mac computer via a single USB cable. Now any signal source connected to the mixer can be recorded straight to your hard drive.
Got a solo gig at the local coffee shop, or just need to make a quick public announcement Simple sound calls for the simply excellent XENYX Q502USB, the 5-input, 2-bus mixer with everything you need for incredible sound. Thanks to onboard phantom power (please note - phantom power is +15V and may not power some studio condenser mics), Q502USB's XENYX mic preamp can handle dynamic, as well as a studio-grade condenser mic. Elegant in its simplicity, the British-style, 2-band EQ provides warm and musical tone correction. The Q502USB also sports RCA CD/Tape I/O, handy for playing break music or for recording your set.
Behringer XENYX Q502USB main features include:
- Premium ultra-low noise, high headroom analog mixer
- State-of-the-art, phantom powered XENYX Mic Preamp comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps - PLEASE NOTE - Phantom power is +15V and may not power some studio condenser mics - please check your mic.
- Studio-grade compressors with super-easy one-knob functionality and control LED for professional vocal and instrumental sound on all mono channels
- Built-in stereo class compliant USB/Audio interface to connect directly to your computer.
- Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument / effect plug-ins downloadable at www.behringer.com
- Unlock your recording potential with the included Toontrack EZ Drummer Lite Plus and EZ Mix Basic software download.
- Neo-classic "British" 2-band EQ for warm and musical sound
- Main mix, stereo CD/tape plus separate headphone outputs
- CD/tape inputs assignable to headphone output or main mix outputs