Behringer X32 Digital Mixer & Trojan Mixer Case
Three companies shared a common vision – to engineer and build the very best- sounding, technically-advanced audio products for discerning professionals. The X32 Digital Mixer family is the result of the engineering, manufacturing and application expertise of legendary console manufacturer MIDAS, the iconic signal processing genius of KLARK TEKNIK and BEHRINGER’s unique ability to deliver a superior value proposition.
The synergy between these three great companies runs deep in the X32. From the pristine, MIDAS -designed mic preamps to KLARK TEKNIK’s rock-solid, ultra-low latency SuperMAC networking technology and BEHRINGER’s completely re-engineered processing algorithms, X32 raises the bar on what a digital mixer can be. A singular passion for delivering advanced technology, unrivalled usability and true road-worthiness has enabled us to engineer a digital console that is the ideal vehicle for your creative expression. But we’re just getting started!
Behringer X32 Digital Mixer Features
- 40-input channel, 25-bus digital mixing console for Studio and Live application
- 32 Midas-designed, fully programmable mic preamps for audiophile sound quality
- 25 Fully automated motorized 100 mm faders allow for instant overview, powerful scene management and DAW control
- 16 XLR outputs plus 6 additional line in/outputs, 2 phones connectors and a talkback section with integrated or external mic
- Individual and dynamic LCD Scribble Strips on all channels and buses creating easy assignment and intuitive channel distinction
- 32 x 32 channel USB 2.0 audio interface, with DAW remote control emulating HUI* and Mackie Control*
- iPad* and iPhone* apps for professional remote operation available free of charge—no host PC required
- High-resolution 7" day-viewable Color TFT for easy viewing of workflow components and parameters
- Main LCR, 6 matrix buses and 16 mix buses each featuring inserts, 6-band parametric EQ's and full dynamics processing, plus 8 DCA and 6 mute groups
- Virtual FX rack featuring 8 true-stereo FX slots include high-end simulations such as Lexicon 480L* and PCM70*, EMT250* and Quantec QRS* etc.
- 40-Bit floating-point DSP features "unlimited" dynamic range with no internal overload and near-zero overall latency (0.8 msec)
Trojan X32 Mixer Case
A professional grade mixer case specifically designed for the Behringer X32. Constructed from 9mm plywood and aluminium and built to a high standard, this case is designed to protect the X32 from knocks and scrapes during transit and use. The plywood has been covered with a layer of laminated plastic making it stronger and resistant to marking. The lid detaches completely from the bottom of the case, and is secured using 4 butterfly latches. There are two recessed metal handles with rubber grips on each side, allowing the case to be easily carried by two people. All edges and corners are reinforced with heavy-duty aluminium. The interior is lined with high density foam offering a high degree of protection to the mixer. Weight approx. 27kg.